🌣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟: 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 🌣

╔━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╗

About 10 minutes passed as Sun and Moon were cleaning up. Sun was still recovering with what just happened, still thinking about that event in his mind. But, as he couldn't bare it any longer, he walked over to Moon. "U-UM, MOON?.." Sun said. Moon turned around to look at Sun, holding a rag with some of his...stuff on it that was from the floor. "Yes Sunny?..." Moon replied. "...W-WHY DID DO THAT?..." Sun asked. "Hm?...Do what?..." Moon tilted his head a bit. ''U-UH, Y-Y'KNOW, W-WHAT YOU JUST DID THERE.." Sun pointed to the bed as a hint. "...Oh, hehe...well, I just wanted to make you feel good...and even myself too..." Moon explained. "B-BUT, W-WHEN YOU FELL OFF THE B-BED IT MADE ME W-WORRY!" Sun said. 

"Well, I'm okay now...see?..." Moon replied. "B-BUT...I-I..." Sun knew something was bothering him, but he didn't know what. Moon took notice real fast. "...Is something bothering you, Sunny?..." Moon asked. Sun nodded a bit. "Hmm...here, come..." Moon took Sun's hand, both of them walking to one of their beds, then sitting down. "...What's wrong?..." Moon asked. "...I-I D-DON'T REALLY KNOW...B-BUT I KNOW SOMETHING IS..." Sun said. Moon then thought. "...Is it because of what we just did now?..." Moon asked. Sun then slowly nodded. "Hm, and why is that?..." Moon said. "I-I DON'T KNOW...M-MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE OF Y-YOU ACTING WEIRD...O-OR...T-THE FEELINGS I WAS FEELING O-OR...YOU FALLING OFF THE B-BED...I-I JUST DON'T KNOW!!!" Sun shouted, now starting to get tears and was about to cry from the overwhelmingness.

"Aw, Sunny...come here..." Moon then lied Sun's head onto his chest, then rubbing Sun's back for comfort. "Shhh...there, there...relax Sunny...relax..." Moon cooed, Sun now burying his face more into Moon's chest as he cried. Moon grabbed a blanket off the bed and placed it on Sun, then continuing to comfort him. "It's okay Sunny...I'm here...everything is alright..." Moon softly said. Sun started to calm down a bit from Moon's comfort. "Are you feeling alright now?..." Moon asked. Sun didn't say anything, his face still buried onto Moon's chest. "Hm, alright then..." But, as Moon stared off in the distance for a sec, he then knew just what to say. "...I love you...Sunny..." Moon said. Then, after a few quiet seconds, Sun made his response. "...I LOVE YOU TOO, MOONY..." Sun replied. Then, they both cuddled each other, them showing their love...

╚━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╜

🎉 You've finished reading 🌣 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕋𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 🌣 - ☾ 𝔸 𝕊𝕦𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 ☽ 🎉