☾ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚: 𝔸𝕓𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕝 𝕆𝕔𝕔𝕦𝕣 ☽

╔━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╗

As days went on, Moon kept getting worse. It would get so bad that he couldn't be with Sun anymore. He felt sad and mad, knowing that it's not really his fault...but he felt like it was. As Moon kept dealing with this, Sun has been resting up for his scratch to heal. Now, it was more of a scar than a full-on scratch, but it still looked bad. So, as Sun was sleeping Moon kept checking ever now and then...and still saw nothing. He was getting outraged. He couldn't take this anymore. For now, as Sun slept, Moon was sitting in his chair while he was finishing his book. But, as Moon was about to finish, a shock of pain filled his lower section. He was almost about to scream from the pain as he quickly got up and went to his changing room. As he closed the door he sat down, still feeling the horrid pain. He'd try to keep quiet as he could...but there was no hope. He desperately screamed. But, to his surprise, Sun didn't wake up. He would usually if he heard something like that, but Moon guessed Sun was too tired. He then pulled his pants down, and actually took them off this time. He'd throw them on the floor near him as he would breathe heavily from the strong pain. "A-AGH...G-God..." Moon said, sweating as kept looking down at his section. But...then something different was happening. He saw a bulge suddenly appear, sort of replacing his normal-looking section. "W-...W-What the?..." Moon said, confused.

Then, slowly, something was coming out of his section. It peeped out just a bit. Moon didn't really knew what it was. Then, as it slowly emerged...Moon couldn't believe his own eyes. It was...VERY odd. It was kind of slender, and from it looked like, it was covered in some sort of...slimy substance. And, even more stranger was that it was a dark-blue color. Moon started to freak out. He didn't know what this was...nor had no idea HOW he even got it to begin with. As it was fully out of his section, it started to move a bit. "W-WHAT THE HELL?!..." Moon yelled quietly. As he kept sweating from the pain, he then saw that the slimy substance was dripping on the floor. "GOD DAMN IT!..." Moon said as he grabbed a random thing to wipe the floor. After that, he just looked at, with a disgusted face. But, for some reason, he wanted to see what it felt like. So, he used one of his fingers to poke it. Once he felt the weird slimy texture, he retreated back quickly. "W-...W-What the hell is this?...W-Why is this happening to me?..." Moon asked himself. Then...he heard soft foot steps walk up to the door. "H-HEY...MOON?...A-ARE YA IN THERE?..." Sun said tiredly as he yawned. Moon flinched, now starting to panic. "N-NO!-...I-I MEAN UH-...Y-YES UH-...I-I'M IN HERE..." Moon said. Moon started to sweat even more and began to get very nervous.

 "O-OH...WELL I JUST WANTED TO LET YA KNOW THAT I'M UP! I ACTUALLY FEEL A LOT BETTER THEN I DID FROM THE PAST FEW DAYS!" Sun exclaimed. "O-Oh...that's great- AGH!!" Moon then screamed once again from the pain. "..A-ARE YOU ALRIGHT IN THERE?!" Sun asked quickly. "Ugh...y-yeah I'm fine- AGH!!" Moon yelled again. Sun started to get very worried now. "M-MOON?! I-I'M COMING IN THERE!!" Sun said. "..N-NO WAIT-" But, it was too late. Sun opened the door, seeing Moon sitting down with a...weird looking blue thing that came out of his section. As Sun saw it...he froze. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Sun screamed as he ran out of the changing room. He then rushed to the bed and hid himself under the blankets, quivering for what he just saw. As Moon grunted from the pain, the slimy thing eventually went back into his section. Then, Moon slowly got up and got his pants back on, pulling them up. "...That was the worst thing that...ever happened to me..." Moon said lowly. Then, he walked out of his changing room, now looking over and seeing Sun trembling under the covers. As Moon walked over, he sat down, laying his hand on Sun's head. "I'm-...I-I'm sorry Sunny...I-I had no idea what happened...I-I'm so...so sorry..." Moon said. Then, Sun began to cry. Moon made hushing noises as a way to comfort Sun. He knew he had to tell, but he had no idea how...

╚━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╜