☾ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙: 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 ☽

╔━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╗

It was now around the afternoon. Sun was watching the kids play from the high balcony. As he was sitting, he saw the kids play. Finger painting, playing with puppets and toys, playing games, and so much more. Sun, an the other hand, felt very bad. He DESPERATLEY wanted to play with all the kiddies, but he couldn't. He knew he couldn't, because he still had to recover from the bad scratch Moon gave him. As he watched sadly, he felt a tap on his shoulder. "Hey...you alright Sunny?..." Moon asked. He then sat down with Sun, but not on the balcony, since there was light. And, since he hated the light, he sat near Sun in the more dimmed lights in the room. "U-UH...Y-YEAH...I-I'M OK..." Sun lied, looking down a bit. "Heh...well, doesn't seem like it...what's wrong?..." Moon asked. "W-WELL...U-UH...I-I JUST DON'T...F-FEEL OK..." Sun said. "Heh...I get it...I'm not alright either..." Moon joked, giving a small smirk. "M-MOON! I-I'M SERIOUS!...I-I...D-DON'T FEEL OK..." Sun said. 

"Uhm...would you like to tell me what's wrong?..." Moon asked. "W-WELL...I-I'M NOT OK BECAUSE I'M NOT WITH THE KIDDIES...I-...I-I MISS THEM..." Sun said, his voice becoming more upset as he spoke. "Well...at least you're going to go back...heh, at least you're not staying here forever..." Moon said. "Y-YEAH...T-TRUE..." Sun said. "Hmmm...what about we...uhm...do something?...Maybe it could...put your mind off of all of this...stuff..." Moon said. "O-OH...REALLY?...B-BUT I THOUGHT YOU HATE DOING THINGS LIKE THAT.." Sun said. "Eh, yeah...I do...but, since you're not feeling well...I'm up for it...if it makes you feel better..." Moon explained. "...Y-YOU MEAN IT?...R-REALLY?.." Sun asked. "Yep...we can do anything you want...if it makes you happy, then do it..." Moon said. "YAY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MOONY!!" Sun exclaimed, standing up and hugging Moon tightly. "Heh...you're welcome Sunny..." Moon smiled a bit, letting go of Sun's hug.

"So...what do you wanna do?...I mean, it's your choice-" Moon, then paused, as he felt that same feeling again when Sun stood up. "M-MOON?...A-ARE YOU OK?..." Sun asked. "I-...I-I'll be right back-" Then, Moon rushed back to his changing room. As he closed the door, he'd pull his pants down again, seeing that there was nothing. 'Why do I feel something when there's NOTHING THERE?!' Moon thought. As Sun waited for Moon's return, he kept thinking about Moon...wondering what's happening in there. Soon, Moon pulled up his pants and got out of his changing room, coming back to Sun. "M-MOON...WHAT'S GOING ON?...Y-YOU'VE BEEN DOING THIS...W-WHY?" Sun asked, worried. Moon sighed. "...I-I've been feeling this...strange feeling in my...y'know, lower section...and...e-everyday I check...and I see nothing..." Moon explained. 

"O-OH...THAT'S ODD...SHOULD I FIND VANESSA AND TELL HER ABOUT IT?...M-MAYBE IT'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR SYSTEM?..." Sun said. "Heh...I mean...I feel fine...it just...pops up now and then...but now I'm fi-" but, once again, Moon felt it AGAIN. He knew something was VERY wrong. Now it kept coming back even more. "U-Uh...w-wait here for a second-" Moon then rushed back in his changing room and closed the door. As Sun felt very confused again, Moon checked his lower section seeing nothing. 'WHAT IN THE ACTUAL-...WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!' Moon thought as he began to get angry. Then, Moon walked out again, having a what seemed to look like an enraged face. "M-MOON?...I-IS EVERYTHING OK?...M-MAYBE I SHOULD-" "NO!...I'M NOT OK!...I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!...I'VE BEEN FEELING SOMETHING...BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT!..." Moon boomed. Sun stayed in silence for a moment. "I-...I-I SHOULD GET VANESSA-" "NO!...DO NOT GET HER..." Moon said. "B-BUT...S-SHE WILL HELP YOU-" "I DON'T CARE...I DON'T WANT HER LOOKING AT ME THERE..." Moon said, crossing his arms. "A-ARE YOU SURE?..." Sun asked. "YES...I'm sure..." Moon grumbled. "O-OK...I-I'M GONNA GO REST NOW..." Sun said, yawning. "Alright...sleep tight Sunny..." Moon said, sitting on the chair again while Sun got in the covers...

╚━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╜