🌣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: ℙ𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 🌣

╔━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╗

An hour pasted. Vanessa called all of the kids' parents to come get them. Soon after, no kids were in The Daycare. Vanessa took her time to search for Sun. After a while, she saw Sun was in a corner, crying. He was huddled with his body turned to face the corner. "Hey...you ok?" Vanessa said, coming a bit closer to Sun. "NO! I'M N-NOT OK! D-DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID?! I-I'M A M-MONSTER!!" Sun muffled and sniffed, with his head down in-between his legs.

"I know, I know...but it's ok. The kids just left with their parents a while ago" Vanessa said. Sun cried even more she said that. Vanessa felt bad for Sun, but she knew what she had to do. "Sun." Vanessa said. Sun lifted his head and turned to Vanessa, sniffling a bit. "...You know what we have to do now, since you did that to the kids." Vanessa said. Sun thought for a moment. "...I-I DON'T KNOW...WHAT?.." Sun asked. 

"You know, the...thingy..." Vanessa said. She wanted to see if Sun could guess. Then, he knew it. "N-NOOOOO! NOT THE..." Sun said, wanting to see if Vanessa was correct of what she meant by 'The Thingy'. "Yep, it's that." Vanessa said. Sun started to panic like crazy. "NOOOOOO!! PLEASE!! N-NOT THAT SCARY PLACE! P-PLEASE!!" Sun begged, scared to death. "Sorry Sun, it's the rules. If an animatronic does not follow the correct rules of their job and purpose, they have to go there" Vanessa explained.

"N-NOOOO!! PLEASE! I B-BEG OF YOU!! I-IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!! P-PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME THERE!!" Sun begged more. "Has to be the way it is.." Vanessa said. She grabbed Sun's arm and pulled him, Sun was trying to resist. "N-NOO!! PLEASE NOOOO!!" Sun screamed, trying to get away from Vanessa's grasp. "No! You're coming with ME!" Vanessa said. She quickly shut Sun off, for him to stop moving. "There..." Vanessa said under her breath, pulling Sun to the room.

About 10 minutes pasted. Vanessa was at her destination. She'd put Sun on a large table to lay him on. Metal wrist and ankle cuffs were screwed on to the table. Vanessa wrapped the cuffs around his wrists and ankles. She then turned on Sun. Sun loaded up, and then looked at Vanessa. "You know where you are.." Vanessa said. Sun looked at his surroundings. He saw he was cuffed up on a table.

"NOOOO!! LET ME GO!!" Sun yelled, trying to struggle out. "Sorry, it just has to be done." Vanessa said. She grabbed a control panel from the left of her. She looked at the panel. It had different buttons on it. She pressed a blue button that said 'SHOCK'. Sun started to shake uncontrollably, while electric sparks kept emerging from him. "PLEASE STOP!!! IT HURTS!!! IT HURTS!!!" Sun said, screaming in pain. 

Vanessa stopped. Sun cried, feeling pain everywhere on his body. Vanessa unhooked the cuffs. Sun slowly got up, trembling. "Come on Sun, lets go..." Vanessa said, leading Sun toward the back door of the room...

╚━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╜