☾ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜: 𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕠 𝕋𝕖𝕝𝕝 ☽

╔━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╗

As Sun and Moon were back at the Daycare, they returned back to their room. "SO? WHAT DID SHE SAY?! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME!!!" Sun said. "Alright, alright...just calm down..." Moon said. As they both sat down near each other, Moon began to explain: "Well, as I showed her...it...she said it was something called a 'penis'...she showed me a picture on her tablet of what a human's one looked like...and she said it looks sort of the same...just a bit different..." "OH, I SEE...DID YOU TELL HER THAT I DIDN'T HAVE ONE?" Sun asked. "...Yes, I did...and she said that since I have one...you'll possibly have one as well..." Moon said. Sun gasped a bit. "REALLY?! DID SHE SAY WHEN?" Sun asked. "Well, not exactly...but she said it would be sometime soon...but she still wasn't sure..." Moon said. "OH...WELL I HOPE I GET ONE!" Sun said. Moon went stiff and turned slowly over to Sun. "...WHY?!...Why do you WANT one?!..." Moon asked, many questions floating in his head. "SO I CAN HAVE ONE JUST LIKE YOU DO!" Sun beamed. Moon sort of blushed angrily, not expecting that response. "Eh, whatever...once you get it...you're gonna hate it..." Moon scoffed, his blush quickly fading away. "BUT I THOUGHT YOU LIKED YOURS! DON'T YOU?" Sun asked. Then, as quick as it was from going away, Moon's blush came back again. "W-Well uh...w-well uhm..." Moon didn't really know what to say. "SEE! I KNEW YOU DID! SO, SINCE YOU DO LIKE YOURS, I'M GONNA LIKE MINE!" Sun exclaimed. "L-Let's just change the subject..." Moon said, his blush slowly going away once more. "HM, ALRIGHTY THEN!" Sun said. 

As it went quiet, Moon checked the time, and it was 5 minutes before his night shift. "Well, I have get ready for my shift Sunny..." Moon said, standing up. "OK MOONY! I'M STILL GONNA REST SO I CAN GET THOUGH THE HEALING!" Sun said, skipping over to the bed and sitting on it. "Alright...oh, and I forgot to tell you that The Pizza Plex will be closed for a few days...because of uh...new upgrades and repairs the staff is making for the place..." Moon explained. "WAIT...SO THE KIDDIES AREN'T GONNA BE HERE?!" Sun said. "Nope...and also like you just said, you still need to heal...so it's a good idea to get as much rest as possible..." Moon said. "AW, OK...WELL HAVE FUN WITH YOUR SHIFT MOONY!" Sun said. "Thank you...Sunny..." Moon smiled a bit. As Sun got comfy in the bed, Moon headed to the door, looking one last time at Sun before going out and closing the door...

During the night time hours, Sun barely slept. He had these...cramp-like feelings all night long that would never go away. As it was finally morning, Moon came back from his nightly shift. As he entered the room and closed the door behind him, he saw Sun, looking VERY tired and drowsy. "Sun, are you alright?..." Moon asked, coming close to Sun. "N-NO MOONY...I-I FEEL...P-PAIN...A-AND...I-I FEEL...T-TIRED..." Sun said, his voice not sounding as excited and happy as he usually is. "...You defiantly look very tired...and I also think that I know what's making you have pain..." Moon said. "...W-WHAT?..." Sun asked. "...Remember what we talked about yesterday?..." Moon said. Then, Sun thought for a moment...he then remembered. Sun suddenly jumped out of the bed and ran into his changing room. As he was inside, he pulled down his pants. He looked for a second, and he couldn't believe what he saw...

╚━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╜