🌣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙: 𝔽𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 🌣

╔━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╗

More than an hour passed. Vanessa took care of the incident, with some help by a few Staff Members. Sun was up in his room. He, of course, felt REALLY bad about what happened. He felt like the kids would HATE him because of it. He couldn't take it anymore. Moon talking in his head, Moon trying to take control of him over, and over, and over again. Sun just couldn't handle all this pressure at once. Sun pounded at his wall, like an angry child. "W-WHY?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS?! J-JUST...WHY?!" Sun screamed, almost punching a hole in the wall. "Heh...you don't understand a lot of things...don't you Sunny?..." Moon said, giggling afterwards. Sun paused for a moment. "WHA...W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T UNDERSTAND?..." he said. "...You act just like a little...puny child...you have no brains..." Moon said with a smirk. "H-HEY! THAT'S NOT VERY NICE! W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?! HUH?! HUH?!?!" Sun said angerly. "Don't get over yourself Sunny...I'm just doing what I can..." Moon said. "LIKE WHAT MOON?! LIKE WHAT?! TRYING TO KILL KIDS?! THAT'S NOT DOING ANYTHING GOOD!!" Sun exclaimed. 

"No, no Sunny...you're missing the point...you see, I was programed to kill the children...for her..." Moon explained. "W-WHO?...WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?..." Sun asked. "Oh, I assume you want to know about...her..." Moon giggled. "Y-YES! WHO IS SHE?!" Sun demanded. "Heh, well...I can't tell you many things about her...since it would break her rule...but she programed me to kill the children...who were BAD and needed to be PUNISHED!..." Moon said. "BUT...B-BUT WHY?! WHY DO YOU TRY TO KILL THEM?! T-THEY DID NOTHING WRONG!" Sun exclaimed. "Hmm...you ask too many questions Sunny..." Moon smirked. "T-TELL ME! I-I NEED TO KNOW! PLEASE!!" Sun begged. "...Times up, Sunny..." Moon giggled. Sun got so mad that he screamed as loud as he could. He was really about to go insane, until...

"Sun? What's going on? Are you alright?..." a familiar, female voice said. Sun quickly shifted his head, seeing Vanessa standing in the doorway. "O-OH! U-UH, YEAH! I-I'M DOING JUST FINE!" Sun lied. "Well, I heard you screaming in here, so I just wanted to make sure you're doing alright" Vanessa assured. "I-I'M DOING JUST FINE! N-NO NEED TO WORRY!" Sun said quickly. "Sun, you're lying...you keep stuttering.." Vanessa said, with a hint of concern. "N-NO I'M NOT!" Sun lied again. Vanessa sighed. "Sunny...what's wrong. C'mon, you can tell me..." she said, sitting down next to Sun. "I...I-I CAN'T TELL YOU..." Sun responded. "Why?...Is it something bad?.." Vanessa asked. "...K-KINDA..." Sun said. "Well um, can you give me a few things about it then?.." Vanessa asked. "W-WELL...U-UH..." Sun though for a moment. "...Don't you DARE tell her a thing..." Moon's booming voice echoed though Sun's mind. Sun suddenly went stiff. "...A-Are you ok Sunny?..." Vanessa asked worriedly. "Y-YEP! I-IT'S JUST...I-I'M SORRY...I-I CAN'T TELL YOU...ANYTHING..." Sun said, trying to hide the pain in his voice. "Hm, well alright then...I'll probably check back on you later, ok?" Vanessa said, getting up and walking to the door. "ALRIGHTY THEN! S-SEE YA!" Sun exclaimed, waving his hand to say goodbye. "Bye, Sunny.." Vanessa said, slowly exiting Sun's room. "OH...W-WHAT AM I GOING TO DO..." Sun said, knowing that Moon can hear every...single...word...

╚━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╜