☾ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠: ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕗𝕥 ☽

╔━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╗

As hours pasted in the exciting Daycare, it was now the beginning of Nap Time. "ALRIGHT KIDDOS! MAKE SURE TO GET YOUR SLEEPING BAGS FROM YOUR CUBBY! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK TO GET MOON!" Sun said as all the children rushed to their cubbies. As Sun went in the room and closed the door behind him, he didn't see Moon, so he though he would be in his changing room. Sun rushed over and knocked on the door. "HELLO? MOONEY ARE YA IN THERE?" Sun asked. "YES...I'm in here..." Moon grumbled, him getting his cap back on as he was fixing his bells on his wrists. "...What do you want?..." "IT'S TIME FOR YOUR SHIFT!" Sun exclaimed. "...My-...My shift?...What are you talking about?..." Moon asked. "OH, DID YOU FORGET? YOU NOW WORK THE OFFICAL NIGHT SHIFT!...R-EMEMBER?" Sun explained. "Oh...I remember...me roaming around the Pizza Plex...doing my patrols...yeah, I know that..." Moon smirked as he fixed his cap slightly. "N-NO!...Y-YOU'RE NOT DOING THAT ANYMORE! YOU HAVE A NEW JOB!...W-WELL, NOT 'REALLY' NEW.." Sun said nervously. "Ugh...what is it?..." Moon said, sighing. "WELL, YOU'RE GOING TO PUT THE KIDS TO SLEEP FOR NAP TIME!" Once Moon heard that single sentence, he knew he was DEFINATLY not doing this. 

"NO, I'M NOT DEALING WITH THOSE SNOTTY BRATS!..." Moon shouted as he opened his changing room's door. "C-C'MON MOONY!...T-THE KIDS WERE SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!" Sun said. "...Wait...they were?..." Moon said, confused. "YEAH! I TOLD THEM ABOUT YOU, AND THEY LOOKED SO HAPPY THAT YOU WERE BACK!" Sun beamed. "Ugh...fine...I'll do it...but if anything, and I mean ANYTHING goes wrong...I'm the one who's taking care of it..." Moon smirked, doing a small, creepy giggle. "A-ALRIGHT!...T-TRUST ME T-THEY'LL BE VERY GOOD FOR YOU!...HEHEHE!..." Sun lied. Some of them weren't the best kids, so this worried Sun. Then, the clock stroked 6:00 PM, it was time for Moon's shift. "ALRIGHTY MOON, HOPE YA HAVE A GOOD SHIFT!" Sun exclaimed, waving bye. Moon only gave Sun a grumble in response as he made his way out of the room, closing the door behind him...

As Moon went down to The Daycare, the kids were already tucked in into their sleeping bags. Not all of the same kids were here however, because some kids would get picked up early for only staying here for day shift hours. But, some kids, like these ones, would stay here longer for night shift hours if their parents had to go somewhere late at night. As the kids heard faint jingles of bells, some of them turned around to see Moon. Most of them were afraid and hid under their blankets, but some were amused. Sun would be watching from above as Moon was now standing in the center of all the kids. "Alright...everyone get comfortable...it's nap time..." Moon said with annoyance. "PSST! SOUND MORE HAPPY MOONY!" Sun quietly shouted from the high balcony that was their room. Moon looked up and gave Sun a very angry glare, Sun now having a nervous look once again. Then, Moon looked back again to see all the children, lying down in their little sleeping bags. "Hm...now, before nap time really begins, does anyone need anything?..." Moon asked. "I-I do!" a little girl managed to say. "...What is it?..." Moon asked. "I-I would like a plushie...pwease!..." the girl said. "Alright...which one do you want?..." Moon asked, getting up and walking over to the little plushie stand. "I-...I-I want a Moon one pwease!" Moon froze for a second. Did he hear that?...Or was he just imagining?...An actual child...saying that they wanted a Moon plushie. This never ever happened until the...incident, until now.

"You...Y-You said what now?..." Moon turned his head a bit to look at the small girl. "I-I want a Moon one pwease!" the girl repeated. "...A-Alright...I'll get one for you..." Moon said, turning his head back to it's original position, giving off a small smile as he picked up a Moon plush. He then walked to the little girl and gave her the Moon plush. "Here you go..." Moon said. "T-Thank you Mr. Moon!" the girl slimed as she tucked herself back in again, holding tightly to the Moon plush. Moon did a quick small smile, and soon it went away. "Anyone else need anything?..." Moon asked, seeing that the children were quiet, symbolizing that they were ready. "Alright...good night everyone...sweet dreams..." Moon said, smirking as the lights were dimmed more and more, as it was dark as night. All the children closed their eyes, except for one. As Moon was about to sit down in his own chair to keep an eye on the sleeping children, there was a small boy with black hair, that had a mischievous grin. The boy got up and quietly ran behind Moon while he wasn't watching. As Moon looked back at eye-view to see the kids, the boy behind him dumped many little, yellow, flakey stars with yellow glitter onto Moon. "HEY! LOOK EVERYONE! MOON'S LIKES GLITTER LIKE A GIRL!" the boy shouted. As many kids woke up and tuned around, they saw Moon's head, face, and some of his body having on the yellow, starry-glitter substance. All the children began to laugh, and so did the boy.

Moon was now about to burst with anger like never before. He stood up quickly and grabbed the boy by the neck, squeezing so the boy felt pain. "SO...YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY?...HUH?...WHAT IF I DID SOMETHING TO YOU NEXT?!...YOU WOULDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE SO FUNNY...RIGHT?..." Moon sounded VERY creepy and his crimson eyes were glowing brightly to show his outraged anger. Sun gasped at all of this, having a very scared face. He quickly rushed out of the room and grabbed Moon by the shoulders. "M-MOON WHAT ARE YOU D-DOING?!?!" Sun yelled. "I'M SHOWING THIS CHILD WHAT HE DESERVES!..." Moon said menacingly, and his head turned backwards to face Sun. "P-PUT HIM DOWN!!!" Sun shouted, quickly going over and pulling the kid out of Moon's strong grip. The boy then ran off, hiding behind another one of the children. "M-MOON!!...W-WHAT WERE YOU THINKING HURTING T-THAT CHILD?!...H-HE COULD'VE GOTTEN HURT OR-" "YOU CARE ABOUT HIM MORE..." Moon said. "...B-BUT HE'S A CHILD I-" "YOU CARE ABOUT THAT SNOTTY...DAMN BRAT BEFORE ME?!...DID YOU EVEN SEE WHAT THAT BRAT DID TO ME?!..." Moon outraged. Sun looked at Moon, seeing all the stars and glitter all over him. "...M-MOONY...I-I-" "YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME, ONLY THOSE SNOTTY BRATS!...SO, IF YOU LOVE THEM SO MUCH, HOW ABOUT YOU SCREW OFF WITH THEM!!..." Moon then stomped away and went into the room, shutting the door loudly. Sun looked down a bit, couldn't even believing what just happened. Then, the same little girl with the Moon plush came. "U-Uhm...M-Mr. Sun?" the girl said. Sun looked down, seeing the little girl.  "O-OH, YES LITTLE ONE?" Sun asked. "I-Is...Is Mr. Moon gonna be be okie?" the girl asked. "O-OH, UHM...I-I'M NOT SURE...I-I'M JUST NOT SURE..." Sun said, looking back at the room's door Moon went though...

╚━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╜