🌣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝔽𝕦𝕟 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 🌣

╔━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╗

About 1 to 2 hours pasted. Sun called all the kids over for Arts and Crafts time. This was Sun's favorite part of the day. "REMEMBER, 4 PER TABLE! 4 PER TABLE!" Sun said. All of the kids sat in the little seats connected to the little table. "ALRIGHTY KIDS! TODAY WE'RE GONNA MAKE ANIMAL PICTURES! DRAW YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL USING THE SUPPLIES ON THE TABLE!" Sun explained.

The kids grabbed one sheet of paper for themselves and grabbed some of the supplies. Sun smiled with glee as he saw the kids coloring and painting. He then decided to go to a random kid to see what they were making. He skipped over to a little girl with golden-brown hair and small pigtails, wearing a pink shirt. 

"HELLO LITTLE ONE! WHAT ARE YOU MAKING?" Sun said, with a hint of excitement. "I'm drawing a kitty cat!" the little girl said, showing Sun an almost finished sloppy drawing of cat. "WOW! GREAT JOB! KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK!" Sun said. The little girl giggled happily. He then went over to another kid. 

It was a boy this time, with short blonde hair and a blue shirt. "HELLO! WHAT ARE YOU MAKING?" Sun asked. "I'm making a lion!" the boy said, showing Sun his sloppy, almost colored in drawing of a lion. "WOW! GREAT WORK! KEEP DOING GOOD!" Sun said. The little boy smiled.

A little while pasted. Arts and Crafts time was over, and Sun was now supervising the kids. But while Sun was watching the kids, he heard a noise behind him. He turned around quickly and saw one of the kids by the Security Office area. Sun rushed over and swooped up the kid with his hands. "SORRY KIDDO! THIS AREA IS OFF LIMITS! YOU'RE GONNA GET US IN TROUBLE!.." Sun said, while the kid nodded his head.

Sun then sat the kid back down while the kid ran off. 'Phew, sure was a close one...' Sun thought. Sun walked over to a schedule paper on a the wall. He looked at it, the paper saying that next was Story Time. Sun skipped over to the big play area. "HEY KIDDOS! IT'S STORY TIME!" Sun exclaimed. All the kids rushed over to Sun. He'd sit on a nice comfy chair, just for his size.

"ALRIGHTY KIDS! TODAY WE'RE GONNA READ STORY ABOUT A RABBIT AND A TURTLE-" But as Sun was about finish his sentence, he saw the same kid over there in the Security Office area, near the light switch button. Sun ran as fast as he could to the office. But, he was too late. The lights were...OFF...

╚━━━━━━━━━━━━☾🌣☽━━━━━━━━━━━━╜