eleven

Irenic

(adj.) promoting peace

☆☆☆☆

If correctly described, the ride to the mansion was extremely silent and uncomfortable

Francisco and Armani were glancing at the me every now and then.

I, who was looking out of the window, pretending to admire the view outside, was well aware of their stares. 

I made no effort to start a conversation or continue the one they started. 

My answers were short but my tone was soft. 

This was not me. I can't stay quiet for more than 10 minutes. 

One time, Pavel challenged me to keep quiet for a 20 minute ride back to home after shopping at a grocery store but my stupid mouth couldn't keep itself shut. 

I must say I am quite a talker. 

I have never had to put up such an innocent act for more than five hours, and here I may have to keep it up for more than five months. 

What? Though that I will pretend forever?

Hell nah! I can't and I won't.

Once I find out the truth about my kidnapping, I will let them see me as Electra. 

And maybe even R-

"Bambina, we're home." Armani gently told me. 

I nodded and we stepped out of the car.

The mansion was huge, but it wasn't bigger than ours. It was almost the same size.

Although I was not shocked even a bit, I pretended to drop my jaw to the ground and widen my eyes as saucers. 

"T-this is y-your h-house?" 

Stutter more please.

I heard them chuckle and Francisco spoke, "Yes, this is our house tesoro." 

"Come on, let's go in." Armani said and started carrying my bags inside the house. 

Yes, bags.

I had five of them right now. 

A girl can never have enough clothes. 

If I were to fit my entire wardrobe in suitcases, it would take at least 80 of them and still there would be so much stuff to fit in.

We walked in to be greeted by a very silent house. 

They had told me that I had 4 more brothers and a twin sister during the trip. 

Again, I knew. 

But, you know what I had to do. 

"You will meet all of them later during dinner. You must be tired sorellina, you can rest till then." Armani said.