16

I spent most the week showing Fall around and introducing her to people of the town. I also snuck into the Casita most nights to spend some time with Luisa since we didn't get much time to just ourselves this week.

"Y/n why are you here?" I smiled "wanted to spend some time with you." She smiled back "then get in here." She moved so I could walk in her room then looked around to make sure no one saw "you know that if we get caught-" I made the 'pfft' sound and flipped my hand in the air "we won't." Just then her door flung open and I dropped to the floor on the other side of her bed and scooted under it "Luisa I need to talk to you about something." I heard her sigh "Abuela if its about Y/n can it wait til in the morning? I'm really tired." She sat on the edge of the bed and I was so tempted to grab her ankle.

"No I must talk to you tonight. I dont want you guys becoming more then friends. I forbid it." I laid under the bed not believing she was doing this to Luisa "I promise we won't Abuela. We're just friends. Besides I dont really like her like that anymore." Her voice was full of hurt "you better not be lying to me. I dont want to hurt you by you falling in love with her more then you had. I dont think that..." Alma sighed "you dont think that girls should like other girl or women should like other women or any other gender. I know Abuela you tell me this every night after dinner when it's just us. I promise its nothing more then a friendship." She must've nodded and left because I heard the door open and shut again then I heard Luisa wimper a little, so I crawled out from under the bed.

"Luisa are you ok?" She shook her head, so I hugged her and allowed her to placed her head on my chest and wrap her arms around me "I'm sorry." She shook her head "dont be." It was muffled a little as her face was buried in my chest "no I should be because I made you fall for me like I've done to others in the past." She squoze me a alittle and started sobbing "I just dont understand why people can't be themselves and love who they want. Sometimes I wish I didn't live here and you didn't make me fall for you. I've had a crush on you since I was like sixteen." My face went a little red "oh I didn't know that. If I would've known this would've became such a problem I would've left then." She shook her head and looked up at me "never say you should leave or should've left. It makes me sad." I kissed her forehead "I'm sorry. I'll try not to do it anymore."

We stayed like that for an hour until I heard Luisa giggle and lift me up before laying back on the bed and rolling over, so I was under her as she tickled me.

"H-hey stop. I dont like my sides touched." My sides happened to be my most ticklish spot other then my feet "so don't do this?" She gave a small pinch to my side and I wiggled under her "no don't do that. I hate it." She did it again and again laughing while she did and while I was laughing too it made me more then just giggle. Anytime someone touched my sides other then family it always...did things to me down there or flustered me really bad. Sometimes both.

"Luisa" it came out as a giggle/moan and she stopped "did you just-?" I was bright red and looked away from her "I didn't mean too." I could tell her face was a little pink from looking at her through my preferal vision "no no its ok. Is that why you don't like your sides touched?" I nodded "yeah. So long as I give you the ok or I keep myself distracted even while being tickled I mean I can do fine, but sometimes I can't help it." She smiled and sat next to me as I sat up "well I...I think its cute." I felt my face heat up again "oh uh...thanks?" She chuckled "I mean I guess you're welcome." I chuckled "those are my lines. Dont take them." She looked at me and I quickly looked away "I can take whatever I want from you. So long as you're quiet."

I sat there in disbelief that she was teasing me like this and it was my turn to shoot back.

"You can't take anything if you dont know how." I kept a smirk on my face that was still very red and only got worse when she looked at me with a brow raised and a smirk across her face "who says I dont know how? Maybe I have more experience then you think." Her face was starting to turn red "and maybe you don't. Who knows. We probably never will." I got up to stretch my legs for a second and it was silent the whole time I was up walking around.

"So how is Fall liking Encanto?" I shrugged "shes liking it so far. Doesn't know what to do because her phone doesn't get any service here like at all, but over all she likes it. I thought about taking her to the river to swim tomorrow. The one spot where me and you fell in and the same spot we lost all those people from the river only up the river a little further, so if they are still hanging around we won't be seen and its a little deeper up stream anyway." She nodded "thats a good idea." Maybe if I get done with my chores early I can come join you guys for a little while." I shrugged "we'll probably only be there for like three or four hours. I know she wants to 'become tan', but she'll only turn bright red and look like a lobster then be miserable for the rest of the time shes here, but each to their own."

I turned on my phone to check the time "I better get going. I dont need you dragging in the morning." I gave her a small elbow to the arm while chuckling "see you tomorrow hermosa." I kissed her cheek that was turning red now "yeah uh see you tomorrow."

I will be making another Luisa story soon as I might not keep this one going past 25 story parts just so I can get more of my ideas out there and not be restricted to just one story.