25

Warning: sad

"Come on Luisa I didnt want to lose you." She huffed again not answering me "Luisa dont do this to me please. I didn't mean to." She continued to ignore me.

Earlier

I had asked Luisa if we could eat with my Abuela for the night and she of course said yes.

As I finished up the blanket from a couple weeks ago Luisa came in like usual, but had her sisters at her side today.

"Hola Y/n." I glanced up "hola Mirabel, Isabella." Luisa walked over and looked at the blanket "finishing it up?" I nodded "yeah. Just changing it up." The other two walked over "that's cool. Whos it for?" About then he walked in and I sighed "sorry you can't be here." I kept working "I dont want you here." He growled "I'm getting that blanket one way or another." I stood up straight "come back in another week and you can have it." He suddenly grabbed Mirabel and held a knife to her neck "you'll give me that blanket now or else I'll kill her." Isabella and Luisa froze.

"Y/n give him the blanket." Luisa looked at me over her shoulder and I had no emotion to my face "I planned on it." I placed it in a bag and walked around the table "here." I sat it down in front of him "this doesn't have that wretched Peeper on it does it?" Isabella gasped "wretched? She is my aunt Pepa." Suddenly the ground shook and vines shot up from the floor imprisoning him and separating him from Mirabel "you take that back." He snickered "or what? Gonna kill me?" Isabella tightened the vines "dont tempt me."

Luisa wasn't entirely sure what to do and I could see it in her face "Isa put him down." She looked at her younger sister "now." She slowly lowered him "yeah you better listen to your-" as soon as the vines were away from him Luisa gave one strong punch sending him across the town and through a house or two "Luisa." Her two sisters and me all gasped "I've had enough of him. He's been in here six times the last three weeks and you have done nothing about it other then be nice." Mirabel and Isabella stood and stared at their sister as I shrunk to be as small as I could "Luisa thats enough. Your scaring her." I may have been her wife, but I hadn't ever seen her this irritated with me before and it did scare me a little.

Isa stepped in between us "Luisa calm down." She placed her hand on her shoulder as did Mirabel "she was only doing what she thought was right." Luisa gave me a nasty glare then realized how terrified I looked and her eyes softened "mi amor I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." She reached for me and I flinched thinking back on one of my exes.

"Luisa I thinks its best if you left her alone for a minute ok?" She looked at me, her eyes full of hurt "...ok." when they left I locked the door behind them, not that it would do much good with a giant hole in the wall, but it was a way to let people know I was closed other then the signs not being in the windows.

About an hour before dinner with my Abuela I seeked out Luisa who had been helping fix the houses she sent him through all day.

"Luisa..." she glanced over her shoulder at me not realizing it was me "Luisa." She turned around this time and I was closer to her "oh mi amor." She ran over and scooped me up in a hug "I'm so sorry I scared you." I hugged her back the best to my abilities "its ok. I forgive you." She held me there for a while before sitting me down "mamá fixed him up and he said he apologizes for his actions. Not that I believe him, but its a start." I looked at the now small hole "yeah it is." I helped her finish up the hole in the wall on the last house then sighed "I have to go home and wash up. We both do." We had all sorts of stuff in our hair, on our faces, and on our clothes.

She took my hand as we walked to la Casita, but about halfway there I heard the sound of running footsteps and upon looking found the guy that Luisa punched coming towards us. At first I thought it would be bad, but then remembered what Luisa had said.

"Wait." We both stopped "yes?" He sighed trying to catch his breath "im sorry for how I acted towards you guys and the things I said." I looked up at Luisa with a smile before looking back down to him "we- well I accept your apology." Luisa smiled at him "I accept it too." He smiled and it seemed off. It wasn't a friendly smile, but it wasn't quite a dangerous one "ok good. Can you accept this as a gift?" He suddenly pulled out a knife and went to stab me or Luisa, but I had him pinned down and wrestling him before he could.

"You accepted my apology, so accept my gift to you. The after life." Luis picked him up by the back of his shirt and he sliced at her a couple times before slicing her arm open making her drop him and he went to go in for a jab at her guts, but I body slammed him before when could and it caused him to stab the knife into my chest since I body slammed him more with my back then anything and his arm wrapped around me to get me there.

"Y/n?" I took a deep breath as she reached for it "dont pull it out. It'll kill me if you do." She had tears welling up in her eyes "you said you were sorry." She looked at the guy who now coward on the ground "sorry doesn't cover this." She hit him once with alot of her strength and it sent him a couple feet into the concrete, but she pulled him out and hit him again "your going to wish-" I let out a painful groan making her turn and look at me before pulling her arm back and throwing him as far as she could with all her strength.

"Y/n come on stay with me." She picked me up and I was going in and out of consciousness. I was bleeding alot and was in alot of pain thats all I knew.

"I have to get you to mamá." I looked up at her and seen the tears in her eyes "oh Luisa I'm so sorry." I kept apologizing over and over until she huffed "Y/n I get your sorry, but now I'm worried about losing you." Her voice was stern and serious signalling she was Southington her emotions away in case anything happened to me.

"Come on Luisa I didnt want to lose you." She huffed again not answering me "Luisa dont do this to me please. I didn't mean to." She continued to ignore me. "Luisa." She looked down at me "Y/n I know you meant to and you can't say otherwise. You knew it was better if it was you then me because you couldn't move me on your own. You knew that-" she choked on her tears that were starting to fall "you knew that if you died I'd be the strong one that could get through it." I placed one of my hands on her face "no no no baby. That couldn't be-" I winced when she tripped a little bit "further from the truth." She looked at me with too many emotions to read running through her eyes.

When we reached Casita everyone's attention was on me the moment Luisa called out for her mom.

"Luisa whats- oh." She did a full 180 and went back the way she came from to grab something, but before she came back I lost consciousness.