33

Hey guys um...I know I said this book was finished and I wouldn't be doing a sequel to it, but I wanted to go to 34 story parts or more on this one before saying it was finished. I feel like I just left it on a good note, but there could've been more to it, so I am pulling this story of of being complete to adding more story parts again. I will be unpublished my other Luisa book temporarily as well and rewrite and fix alot in that one too unless I delete it completely and write a different one. Anyway let's get to the story.

"Y/n." I felt bad for waking her up again "yeah?" She sighed practically still asleep "do you think I'm going to be a good mother?" She laid there a moment as if not wanting to answer or she was getting upset with me "of course Luisa. Why would you think otherwise?" I bit my lip "because I've been doing everything around Encanto again instead of resting and spending time with all of you." She hugged me and placed her head on my chest "Luisa mi amor you are always doubting yourself. As long as your heart is still beating and our children's hearts are still beating that means you are doing absolutely amazing with everything that is thrown your way. All of our kids are so happy and healthy because of you. Even if two of them aren't even a day old yet, so please don't doubt yourself." I wrapped my arms around her and started to cry.

"I'm sorry. I just can't help it sometimes and feel like I-I- I'm going to mess everything up and-" she kissed my cheek "oh Luisa. I dont know what I could say to you to change your mind or make you see things differently, but I do know you are perfect in every way with every flaw you have. If you keep beating yourself down its going to make me feel like I'm doing something wrong too and I already feel like I haven't been there enough for you when you needed me the most." I felt her tears drip onto my chest "oh mi vida." I rubbed her back a little "but you matter the most right now Luisa. Most women after giving birth fall into depression and I couldn't handle myself if I allowed that to happen." I started to cry harder and eventually cried myself to sleep. Only waking up when I felt Y/n wasnt alongside me anymore.

"Y/n?" I looked around to find her softly singing the twins to sleep while rocking them. "Hey whats up?" I made sure to ask her as she climbed back in bed "they just needed changed is all." She cuddled up to me "just making sure. I'm going to have to pump soon or I'll leak all over bed and you." She laughed a little "thats ok. It'd be worth it." I kissed the top of her head "goodnight."she snuggled as close as she could to me "goodnight."

When morning came I woke up to Y/n gently shaking me. Though mamás cooking healed everything my body was still tired. "Luisa, mi vida..." I started to come around and my ears automatically caught the sound of the twins crying and I felt my breasts ache and start dripping milk "what is it? Are the babies ok?" I sat straight up in bed almost headbutting Y/n in the process "they are fine just hungry. Yesterday you breast fed them all day. Do you want to do it again?" I nodded "yeah. It makes me feel more attached to them and makes me love them more." I seen her place her hand on her heart "your so sweet Luisa. This and so so many other reasons are why I love you." I felt tears start to well up in my eyes "no I can't cry. I can't cry. I have to get up and take care of my boys."

Luckily everyone wasn't in Casita today. "Hey Y/n." She looked at me from the other side of the kitchen "yeah?" I sighed "we should design clothes for the babies." She stopped what she was doing "thats a bomb ass idea. Tell you what after we eat if you and the boys, atleast the two little ones since Abuela has Blake, are feeling up to it then we can head over to my shop ok?" I smiled excitedly "ok." Once all of us were done eating we left Casita.

The boys Y/n wrapped up in a thin, stretchy cloth and placed one on me and the other on herself.

"What are you doing? Won't they fall out?" She shook her head "no they won't. The way I'm doing this is best for carrying newborns. Plus its boob accessible for you when they get hungry." I went red "why must you say things like that? Its embarrassing." She giggled "we are still out of hearing distance for almost everyone Luisa. The only one who probably heard was Dolores." I huffed "hat doesn't mean it won't bother me." She gave me a warm smile "I know, but its best coming from me and not your mamá infront of the whole family though right?" I nodded as I thought about it "yeah. That would be worse."

"Here they come." Truth be told not even an hour after I had the twins people had issues that needed fixed right away and couldn't be out off a moment later. Things my family couldn't fix without me. "Can we see them? They are the talk of the town." We were swarmed with people "sorry they are sleeping. Best if we didn't let anyone see them right now." I was so glad Y/n was with me "oh...ok thats fine. Maybe another day?" I looked at Y/n "maybe. We don't really want anyone around them for a few weeks." They all nodded in understanding, but were visibly sad at not being able to see them.

When we made it to her shop people flooded there "hey are you going to be open today? I have a few things that need sewn and my Abuela needs a new gown for the night and we both need new dresses and-" Y/n put her hand up politietly stopping her "im sorry, but if I do open up that means Luisa would need to stay here and I don't have much room for her or the twins anymore, so I will have to think about it." Suddenly someone shouted from just a few feet away from me and I heard the twins wimper "oh no." Y/n looked at me right as they both started to cry making everyone's hearts melt and my breath ach and start dripping again "we have to go. I'll let everyone know when I will be staying open." She ushered me in the door before shutting it and locking it.

"Why do they keep doing this?" Y/n took Ivan from me while I took care of what I needed to "because Luisa its something inside our bodies that tells us when lactating that when a baby cries its time to produce extra milk and you have an overbearing urge to love and care for said baby. Its mainly only in newborns cries though." She was attempting to calm both down at once and was kind of succeeding.

"ABCDEFGH I love you still and you know I always will til the end of time I won't change my mind." They both got a little quieter as Y/n sang the same thing to them over and over. Eventually they quieted down and Y/n handed Ivan back to me "ok let's get started."