23

Warnings: NSFW I repeat NOT SAFE FOR WORK people ages 16+ after my bold lettering warning.

Luisa since you got married about three weeks ago has been in the mood almost all the time and while you dont mind usually, today she was being a bit pushy about it since you guys haven't done anything yet.

You sat at your desk measuring out some fabric for the one little girl about Antonio's age named Cecilia. She, and her mother, wanted an outfit that made her eyes pop for her birthday party tonight and the one they had bought a week ago got tore up by some of Antonio's animal friends, so this outfit you said was on the house even though they insisted on paying for it.

As you took the measurements and made sure you had everything right while Cecilia had her outfit on Luisa came in.

"Hey hermosa I have a question." You hummed then realized she didn't know you had customers "can it wait til these guys leave?" She turned the corner and seen them "yeah it can." You finished up then they left "ok what is it?" She pinned you up against your one table her hips pressed against yours and her arms on each side of you "can you close up shop right now?" You shook your head "nope, but you keep being pushy I might stay open longer. I planned on closing early." She groaned "come on please? Your an hour away from closing." You sighed and placed your arms around her neck "look Lu I had some plans for us tonight. I was going to surprise you, but since your here..." you stood on your tip toes and placed a quick peck on her lips "theres that for until later."

She suddenly picked you up and sat you on your table then placed herself between your legs "give me your keys." She whispered in your ear "uh sorry, but no." You had hid them earlier knowing she'd be stopping by "you know I'll find them eventually." She started placing kisses along your neck making your face go red as you held back from making and noise then as she slid her hand up under your skirt you heard someone clear their throat making you and her both jump.

"Am I interputing something?" It was Agustin "no papi you weren't." Luisa helped you off the table "what do you need Agustin?" You leaned on your table opposite of you, so you were facing him "dropping these things off for Abuela and Julieta." He sat your dinner in front of you and Abuelas dress next to it "you coming home for dinner Luisa?" She shook her head "no I'll stay here and help Y/n close. Is Dolores at home?" He nodded "yes she's been in her room all day. Been needing a break from all the noise." She nodded "ok. I'll be home after we close up shop." He chuckled and went to leave "ok I'll tell everyone your 'helping Y/n close' her shop." She went beat red "daaad stop." He laughed and went to walk out and collided with the door and its frame giving him an instant black eye, so you tossed him a erapa (Hopefully I spelled that right) "here you go." He caught it and ate it "thanks."

Luisa waited for ten minutes before reaching down your shirt and pulling the keys from between your boobs despite your protests and trying to block her, then she locked the door.

"Your bed is still here right?" You folded your arms "maybe, maybe not." It definitely was, but you were willing to drag this on longer "ok well we'll just go home then." She went to pick you up and you moved "um no I have to still sweep and put my fabrics away."

She was on your playing grounds now and she was going to learn your game.

You put on some music and gently swayed your hips since it was a slower song, but here's the catch, it talked about sex and things you honest to god wanted Luisa to do to you. It was your turn to strike back.

You could feel her eyes burning through you as you swept ever so slowly making sure you got everything. You even at one point got on your knees infront of Luisa who had just finished moving your fabric for you and purposely let out a soft moan when she moved some hair out of your face.