35

Warnings: mention of sex and some details. Nothing like a full on NSFW chapter. I will not have a warning before it.

"Y/n." She swatted your hand away from the hem of her skirt with a whisper of cussing you "what? I wasnt doing anything." She gave a nasty side eye in your direction as you rested your hand on her thigh close to her core "yeah right. Since you've got here you've been teasing me." You were trying to test how well Luisa would do under a different kind of pressure.

"So you are Y/ns mother correct?" She nodded "yes I am. I'm also very happy to have dinner with her new family." You knew that was a lie. Everyone at the table did. "Well we are happy to have you." She smiled "you are all very kind. Especially you Luisa." She looked towards Luisa who's face was going red now "o-oh uh-" she cleared her throat while you started to rub her gently "I um...th-thank you. You are quITE kind yourself." She looked ddown at you wanting you to stop because she wouldn't be able to live with herself if you got caught doing dirty things at the dinner table.

"Luisa are you ok?" Mariano was worried about how she was acting "y-yeah I am. Just have alot on my mind." You slid two fingers into her and started to curl them while still playing with her sensitive ball of nerves with your thumb "fuck." You knew the only other person who heard her that time was Dolores who shot a smirk at you from across the table knowing your game.

"So Luisa how have the twins been?" She looked at Dolores "good." She sounded nervous "well that's good. I see they are growing well too." She nodded "yep thEY are." Abuela started to notice Luisas strange behavior "Luisa are you alright?" You sped your fingers up "y-yeah never better." Her free hand she was starting to wiggle her way into your shirt with. It honestly just looked like you guys just had your hands on each others legs or were holding hands.

"Are you sure? Are you getting sick?" Camilo peeked under the table when he dropped something when no one was looking and noticed what was going on right as Luisa hit her orgasm and tightened her thighs on your hand. Camilos instantly sat up, hitting his head on the table "Camilo what were you doing?" He rubbed his head "I dropped something and it went under the table." He glanced at you and Luisa who were now back to eating like nothing happened, but Luisas face was bright red "Luisa are you getting sick? Julieta ran over and placed her hand on Luisas forehead "ay you are and look at you your face is all red too. You better be off to bed. Y/n you go too and make sure she gets to bed and stays there. Here take this as well. It will help." She handed you a small drink of some sort "ok I will and thanks. Come on Luisa we don't want you getting anyone els-ahh." She picked you up and threw you over her shoulder and practically stomped to her her room before throwing you in the bed.

"Paybacks gonna be a bitch for you mi vida." You realized you awoken that of her and you were really quite excited. Sadly Dolores couldn't say the same thing.

"I should get going now." Your mother stood up "I have over stayed my visit." She didn't wait for anyone to say anything and they didn't have time to say anything before she left "oh uh shes nice am I right?" Mirabel was trying to make a joke to lighten the mood and it kind of worked.

They all finished their meals and eventually went to bed one by one, but unlucky/lucky for you because of your actions you weren't getting any sleep tonight.

By morning your body hurt everywhere and nothing seemed to help it. Luisa did a number on you and she knew it. She had her own muscles sore and aching as well as your voice so hoarse you almost couldn't talk. You had her voice a little hoarse, but nothing near as bad as yours.

"Isabella can you get Y/n and Luisa for breakfast?" She nodded and used her vines to reach Luisas door faster. You both had just fallen asleep about thirty minutes before and were still naked. When Isabella opened the door, after no one answered, she found you tucked under Luisas powerful arm and pulled as close to her as possible. "Awwe." Even though she was Isabellas sister Luisa rarely had her hair down around her family "Isabella whats taking so- oh. Thats adorable."

Agustin seemed to know Luisa wasn't really sick last night, but didnt have the heart to tell his wife that you did to Luisa what he did to her once though he'd never admit it. "We better leave them alone. They had a long night." Isabella caught on to what he was meaning "isn't that a little weird to know papa?" He chuckled "yes and no. I was just guessing. You know Luisa is always up before any of us, so if- ah." He tripped and fell down the stairs making Isabella sigh "mamá, papa is hurt again." She heard her mother sigh from the other room as Agustin lay there unable to move much.

Around two in the afternoon you woke up to Luisa laying on top of you and squishing you "Luisa." You shook her "Luisa you have to get up." She groaned "why?" You gave a tired giggle "because you're squishing me." She wrapped her arms around you and rolled over, so you were laying on top of her "dont get me wrong I love me a Luisa blanket, but I prefer a Luisa pillow instead sometimes." She realized how hoarse your voice was and how tired you looked "you ok?" You nodded "yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" She kissed the top of your head "because of...last night. I didn't hurt you did I? I wasnt too rough?" You gently ran you hand down her face "no mi amor. You did nothing of such. I mean, I said that weird." She laughed "I know what you mean amor."