32

Warnings: mention of childbirth

"Y/n." You rolled over "yeah Luisa?" You were still half asleep "I can't sleep. I can't lay comfortably." She was seven months along now "ok um have you tried sleeping with a pillow between your legs?" She shook her head "try that it might help." She did "its better, but my back hurts still." You sat up and rubbed your eyes. It was four in the morning.

"Ok hold on." You yawned and slowly got up to grab some CBD numbing pain lotion "this is going to be a little cold." You rubbed it between your hands before starting to rub it on her back.

"I'm sorry." You stopped what you were doing "for what?" You heard her sniffle "for being a burden." You finished what you were doing before moving so you could see her face "Luisa honey. You are not a burden. Never ever think that ok? I love taking care of you instead of you taking care of me for once. Never forget that I got stabbed for you and I would do it again if it meant you got to stay on this earth and continue to love our kids. Please don't forget that I also love you with all my heart even when we fight or argue. We both have our flaws and issues and problems we think are burdens to others, but they aren't, so please never say your a burden again."

You laid next to her and brought her head to your chest as she cried a little "I wont, but you never forget those things either." She wrapped her arms around you and soon you both fell asleep.

The next two months seemed to fly by and before you knew it you were sitting behind Luisa your hands on her shoulders as she had a home birth with Abuela, Julieta and Pepa there for her and to help her. They had all done the same thing and she liked the idea as did you. Bruno was even there as were alot of other members of her family.

"Y/n..." you looked at her from across the room "what is it Lu?" You went back to setting the table "I uh- my water just broke." Julieta who had just brought in a big pot of food almost dropped it had Bruno not grabbed it "oh thats great. Oh and Y/n I dont recommend holding her hand." You looked at Bruno "I didn't plan on having my hand shattered Bruno." You went to look at him after looking away for a second and he was gone "where'd he-" Julieta motioned towards the bathroom "his job is to prepare the bath. Luisa honey let's go."

You and her mother were on each side of her as Casita helped her up the stairs. You and Julieta were there just in case she lost her balance. "MAMÁ, PEPA ITS TIME." Abuela and Pepa looked up from where they were crossing the house below them "what do you mean its time?" Pepas eyes lit up "mamá its time to welcome the new Madrigal." She ran up the stairs to catch you guys then realized what she did and went back to Abuela and walked with her up the stairs to make sure she didn't fall.

"Mamá..." Julieta looked at her usually very strong daughter who was on the verge of tears "I'm scared." She hugged her "oh mija. Don't be we are all here for you. Me, Abuela, tia Pepa, tio Bruno, Isabella, Mirabel, and Y/n. We are all here for you mija." About this time the first contraction hit and her face scrunched in pain. This was something she had to go through before Julieta could give her any food.

Once the tub was filled to where it needed to be you helped her put on one of her tops you made her the other day to help cover her breasts at the least since practically everyone in the family was in the room by the time she was in the water. Mirabel brought you a chair, so you could sit behind Luisa and support her the best you could without holding her hand.

It didn't take very long for her to dilate to a ten and the real work began. Most would think with her being the strongest it would be a fairly fast birth, but it wasn't it was just like any other birth.

"Ok Luisa I need you to push." She was holding the side of the tub trying not to break it, but also needing something to squeeze "deep breath sobrina." Luisa looked at her with a death glare "I AM!" Everyone jumped even Luisa "I'm sorry tia Pepa." You rubbed her shoulders when she suddenly placed one of her hands on yours making you stop "ok Luisa another push." She took a deep breath and you started to quietly sing the one thing that always kept her going when you knew things were getting hard for her. It had already been an hour.

"I'm the strong one, I'm not nervous, I'm as tough as the crust of the earth is." She gave a big push with a painful cry making your heart hurt before she gently starting to sing with you "I move mountains I move churches and I glow cause I know what my worth is." She pushed with a loud grunt "I dont ask how hard the work is." She gave another push this time with a painful squeal "got a rough indestructible surface." It was working how you hoped "diamonds and platinum I find em and flatten em." She took a couple breaths giving her body a break for a moment and smiling up at you "I take what I'm handed. I break whats demanded, but." She gave another big push with a painful cry and gripped your hand a little giving you a mini heart attack.

The water was no longer clear, but foggy with some blood that took over the water.

"Under the surface I feel berserk as a tightrope walker in a three ring circus." You looked over at Mirabel and Isabella who were standing back with Agustin "under the surface was Hercules ever like 'yo I don't wanna fight Cerberus'." You felt her grip at your hand again "ok let's re-sing that. You got this."

You re-sang the whole verse with her again only you didn't reach the end because about halfway through it a babies cry rang through the room and about five minutes later another babies cry rang through the room

"See I told you you had this." She chuckled sweaty and tired "I think that's the hardest workout I've ever had." You only laughed at her knowing she was joking before she kissed the back of your hand "thank you for being here." You gave her a soft smile "you're welcome mi amor. Now what should we name them? Its a set of twin boys." She smiled at you "how about Ivan Agustin Madrigal and..." she was having problems with a second name "how does Hernando Madrigal sound?" She smiled at you then looked to Bruno who suggested the name "I like it." You nodded "I do too, but how about a middle name." Camilo spoke up from the doorway "Bruno better be the middle name or I'll be disappointed."

Everyone looked at you and Luisa as Pepa and Julieta handed you guys the babies "its perfect. We have a Blake, an Ivan and a Hernando. All special in their own way like all of us are. With or without a gift."

Ok you guys I thank you all for the love for this story and all the support towards it as well. I have a story out called 2600 Miles Between Us and now a oneshots book too. Anyway thank you guys for the kind words and silly comments that made my days better when they weren't all that great. Maybe I'll see some of you in the next story ;)