30

Warning: not safe for work content past the bold lettering. Yes I decided you guys could have another one before the end of the book.

It had been about five months since we left Encanto and we had done alot in those two months. From multiple doctors appointments to just laying around the hotel room watching movies, we had always found something to do everyday even if it wasn't exciting.

"Mi amor?" She looked at me "hmm?" "Can we...you know?" I had always been kind of shy about asking out right, but not all days "of course we can. You don't have to ask. I've told you this since after our first time." I blushed "I know, but I dont want to do something you don't want." She only reached up and placed her hand on my face "Luisa if I dont ever want to do anything you know I'll tell you." I sighed "I know, but-" she placed her hand on my mouth gently "no ands ifs or buts. Just start taking the lead more if you want something I won't mind." I nodded and averted my gaze "ok."

I felt her move then place a finger under my chin lifting my face to meet hers before placing a gentle kiss on my lips then pulling away to place more down my jawline to my neck.

"What about...you know?" She smiled at me warmly "thats the reason why your horny Luisa. Most pregnant women are pretty horny clear through the pregnancy. I know my sister was." I went red a little I still couldn't believe I was four months pregnant "do you have to put it like that?" She giggled softly as she removed nightgown "how did you want me to put it?" I rubbed my neck with my hand "I dont know." I flipped us, so I was on top and pinned Y/n to the bed "maybe something like this."

NSFW past here

I slid my hand up under her nightgown she still had on and found she didn't have any underwear on, so I started to gently rub her with my fingers just to get her going a little.

"Mmm." Her face started to go red "seems like I haven't been the only one thinking about this all morning." I watched her grip at the sheets a little as I sped up "Luisa" she arched her back and I stopped rubbing "hey" I smiled at her and lifted her gown off her "dont whine at me." I reached back down once I had tossed her gown aside and entered two fingers in her making her bite her lip and grind into my hand as I started rubbing circles with my thumb "god Luisa. I should've never taught you that." She wouldn't stop moving her hips "fuuuck." I felt her start to get tighter around my fingers and pulled them out before licking them off slowly as she watched "Luisaaaaa" I raised a brow at her "I dont like whiners. Did you just whine at me?" She was breathing a little hard "n-no."

I kissed her gently and nibbled her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gave me pretty quickly. I explored her mouth with my tongue knowing she had a thing for it and soon enough she moaned into the kiss, so I pulled away and started to kiss down her body. I had learned what places were the most sensitive and what ones weren't.

"Ahh." I glanced up at her from her thighs then chuckled before nipping at them "just like that Luisa. Shiit." I made my was to her clit where I licked it slowly making her moan and buck her hips a little "shit-" we both jumped as our hotel door slammed shut with a new voice leaving the room "I'm sorry in there. Continue on." We looked at eachother before bursting into laughter, both our faces reder then red "I thought you put the do not disturb sign on the door." I giggled "I did." She sighed with a smile as I buried my face between her thighs again.

When I felt her legs start to quiver and her hands tighten their grip in my hair I knew she was close to her climax.

"Luisa I can't- aaahh." Her legs shook a little and her core throbbed, but I didn't stop "Luisa what are you do-ing." I started to suck on her clit a little while fingering her, only stopping long enough to kiss her thigh "oh god-" she arched her back not even three minutes later and I knew what was coming.

(you guys clearly. Sorry I'll show myself out)

She reached up and grabbed the headboard of the bed while her whole body stiffened and she couldnt make any noise as hsr orgasm hit hard and she squirted down my chin, neck, and chest as well as all over the bed.

"S-sorry." I shurgged "its ok." I let her come down from her high to see if she wanted to continue.

"You ok?" She nodded and looked over at me to see me rubbing circles on my clit "hey thats my job." She grabbed my hand and stopped me "besides. Its my turn to make you squirt." My face I know was slightly red already, but that just set it off worse.

She ran her hands down the side of my body before squeezing my ass then bringing them back up to gently play with my nipples that were beyond sensitive.

"Y/n you know those are sensitive." She smiled at me who could hardly talk "yeah and I know you're sensitive here too." She kissed my collar bone "mmhh" I felt her start to suck and nibble on it before stopping and grabbing something out of her secret pocket in her bag "what are you doing?" I heard her flip a switch on something then a vibrating noise started up behind her "come on mi amor you know I dont last long with that." I pouted "all the more reason to use it." I scooted to the edge of the bed where she liked as she reached me and placed it on my clit.

"Oh Dios mío" I arched my back and grabbed at the sheets tearing them without meaning too "Mierda" I felt the pressure in my stomach come and release itself fairly fast making my body stiffen for a moment, but she didn't remove it from my clit as she squatted down and started to lick my entrance before reaching up with one of her free hands and playing with my nipple.

My sensitive ball of nerves were overstimulated and it didn't take long for me to reach another climax with so much pleasure going on at once. I hadn't felt this feeling before when cuming and it was better then usual which is saying alot because Y/n knows what she's doing "oh dios mío." My whole body shook and once it stopped I felt Y/n flop on the bed beside me "that was...amazing." I was out of breath "how about a round two in the shower?" I smiled at her "I can't say no to you."