27

We stepped off the plane and I was nervous like my eye wouldn't stop twitching no matter what I did.

"Luisa are you ok?" I nodded "yeah I just...I'm nervous." She smiled "dont be. Ok you can be because I am too, but what I mean is you'll eventually get used to it all and not be so nervous." I looked around at everything. There's just so much more going on here then at home.

"Come on we gotta get to out hotel." We did everything we needed at the airport and grabbed our things then we were on our way "so I have a family member picking us up. Its the one who gave me legal guardianship of Blake. You might have a problem getting comfortable in her car." Just then I watched a girl almost to a t identical to Y/n run over and hug her "hey sis." Y/n hugged her back "hey." She pulled away from the hug and turned her sister towards me "this is Luisa my wife. Luisa this is Clarissa my sister." I wasnt sure if I should stick my hand out or hug her or what I should do.

"Oh Y/n told me alot about you. I also watched the movie about your family like a hundred times in a day because of my little girl." She brought me into a hug and I hesitated before hugging her back "ok your hotel is like twenty minutes from here. Come on lets go." She picked up some bags of ours and went "come on Luisa you don't want to get lost here. Not like you would, but let's not take any chances."

As we made our way through the crowds of people they all stared at me and some smiled, some waved, others just stared, but not in a bad way. While we waited for her sister to get her car we just stood in silence until she noticed some girls approaching us.

"Are you that lady off TikTok? Oh whats her name Mirabel?" Her friend nodded "yeah that's her name. Are you her?" I looked down at Y/n who was holding in a giggle "uh no. My name is Luisa." Theh both giggled "sure it is and we're your sisters." Y/n spoke up "you guys have the wrong person. This isn't Mirabel and her real name is Luisa." Their eyes got wide "oh...let me guess her last name is Madrigal too." Y/n wrapped her arms around my one "maybe." Her sister pulled up and we started putting things in the car "wait is that a coincidence or are you pulling our leg?" Y/n smiled at them as I finished putting the last bag in the car "guess we'll never know. You can have the front Luisa." I nodded and climbed in at the same time as Y/n.

"Ok Luisa here's the deal, people here love you. Like your an icon here. You are all over the world, but since we're here I'll use here as an example. I will also go to the gym with you like I promised on the plane." I nodded then stayed quiet the rest of the way to the hotel.

"Do you guys need help carrying stiff in?" There honestly wasn't too many bags since Y/n planned on buying some more clothes and washing ours at her sisters house "uh...yeah will you please?" She smiled at Y/n "of course I can. Besides you need to save your energy to get her off anyway." She motioned towards me and Y/ns face went red beside she smacked her sister with one of the bags, knocking her over "hey!" Y/n smirked "yes horses eat hay Clarissa." I giggled at them as they bickered and showed me the way to our room after checking in at the desk.

"Ok I'll see you guys later. I'll bring my hubbys truck over for you guys to drive, so Luisa fits better in it. Your license is still good right Y/n?" She nodded "yeah. It doesn't expire for another two years I believe." She nodded then just left no goodbye or anything.

"I'm so ready to go to sleep." She flopped on the bed making me laugh a little "well can I join you?" I gently ran my fingers up her leg making her pull it away and roll over "always. Thats a dumb question." I leaned down to take my shoes off and she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down onto her "hey, I need to take my shoes off." She giggled "no you'll be fine. Just cuddle with me." I sighed and wrapped my arms around her before rolling over making her giggle. Not long later I heard her snoring faintly and knew she had fallen asleep.

I got up and looked around the room. It was so...different yet similar to the one back in the city close to home. I walked over to the window and looked out at everything. It wasn't as pretty as I thought it would be, but it was nice in a way. I eventually joined Y/n back in bed and fell asleep alongside her.

When morning came Y/n wasnt there, but I heard the shower running, so I just laid there waiting for her to get out, but the urge to pee got me out of bed before she left the bathroom.

"Good morning mi amor." I yawned "good morning hermosa." I heard the water turn off and seen her hand reach out for her towel that I moved, so I handed it to her while washing my hands and once she had it wrapped around her body stepped out.

I was sitting on the bed when she came out dressed in slightly tight pants and one of my shirts making me stare a little.

"Like what you see or something?" I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me "no, I love it." She went a little red in the face "Luisa we have to go soon. The appointment is in thirty minutes." I sighed "I know, but...your so tempting in that." She giggled "well so are you in that." I had my strawberry dress on "I know."

As we made our way to the doctors office I started to get nervous again making Y/n take my hand in hers as she drove "you ok?" I swallowed hard "yeah just...worried. I mean what if neither of us are healthy enough to carry a baby?" She rubbed the back of my hand with her thumb "then we can find a surrogate. If that's ok with you and if not we will have just Blake." I smiled at her "anything works for me."

When we arrived Y/n and I filled out alot of paperwork. Most of which I had to ask Y/n how I'd answer. Once done we handed them in and we were taken back to a room where we waited for a doctor or nurse to come in to tell us what we needed to do and how to do it all.