The Yearly TheUnholyGod Update.

Hey everybody! Welcome back to the Yearly TheUnholyGod Update! For this, basically, every year, sometime in January every year, I will update you guys about myself. 

So, now the years 2022. And so far, I'm pretty great! I started some new books, and I decided to get back on this account, and then i edited Forever Together! I just made it so it wasn't as rushed, and because since it was when I first started writing, I made it a bit more formal to read, so it's more easier to read for you guys. I hope you guys enjoyed that book, because I actually fucking adored making it. After about 2 years and 3 months of writing, I will say that I've been taught by a lot of gals here on how to get better. And when i looked back on where I didn't have anybody, and all I had was just me and my computer, I realized that I was worse without being taught. So to those who helped me write, thanks a lot! You've helped me improve everything!

I hope you enjoyed the 2022 yearly TheUnholyGod Update, and I'll update you on my life next year!!!
Stay Strong and Live on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheUnholyGod

P.S. I'm working on The Aftermath, and i'm thinking about making another story for it. But you'll never know unless I choose! >=3