Chapter 2: Partnering

(WARNING: THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ, PLEASE GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. THANK YOU)

As Mordecai and Rigby were trying to forget about liking each other, they couldn't get the fact that they both love each other out of there head. And 2 minutes later, it was the same. They both felt like forgetting about it wasn't the right thing to do about love. They wanted to do more, way, more, then just love each other. And they both knew what they wanted to do to each other.

Mordecai finally said something after what felt like hours of sitting in silence.

"Dude, lets just go and play video games, surely that will get this out of our head." Mordecai said, getting off of his bed.

"Alright." Rigby said, while also getting off of the trampoline. 

They then went downstairs and decided to play Dig Champs.  While they were playing Dig Champs, Mordecai kept getting fantasies about what he wants to do to Rigby. Rigby was having the same thoughts as well.

About 2 hours of playing video games, they decided to just go upstairs to go to bed. Mordecai put away the game, and Rigby started walking upstairs to go to their room. Mordecai was right behind him. Once they got to the room, Mordecai couldn't hold himself back, and he pinned Rigby against the wall.  Rigby's eyes flew open out of shock. Mordecai then shut  the door shut and locked it, then pinned Rigby to the wall again. This time, whispering "I'm sorry" as he kissed Rigby on the lips. Rigby's flew open from how quick everything escalated, but Rigby didn't do anything about it. 

Rigby P.O.V.

As me and Mordecai got into our room, Mordecai pinned me against the wall. And, he didn't do anything, just stared at me. Honestly, I wanted him to do something. He then shut and locked the door, pinning me again. I heard him say "I'm sorry." before kissing me. My heart was pounding and I was in shock on how fast everything escalated. I then decided to do something.

 I closed my eyes as I returned the kiss. I then pulled him away from me, then took off my shirt, Mordecai then took off his shirt as well, and we were kissing before I knew it. Mordecai bite the bottom of my lip, obviously asking for entrance. I have him entrance, and I opened my lips, feeling his tongue rush it's way into my mouth. It actually felt good. We were still kissing  as we both took off our shorts, leaving us both in our boxers. Mordecai then started to kiss my neck, slowly, but softly biting my neck. 

I won't lie, I moaned a little bit from how soft his bites were. Then I took off his boxers, leaving his erection to bounce like a spring. (I read this and I laughed)

"Wow, I never knew that this gift was waiting for me~" I thought in my head as I started to stroke his dick. 

Mordecai moaned, and I loved every second of it.  I then kissed the back of the head  as started to lick and suck the tip of his dick, which was hard as a rock due to me giving him a handjob just a couple seconds ago. 

" Please~ Don't stop~" Mordecai moaned.

"Well, I'm gonna have to if I want to do this~" I said as I started to shove his dick in my mouth, inch by inch. He wasn't that bad, 6 inches is pretty big. 6 is actually one of my lucky numbers. And so thank god it was 6 in the afternoon when I looked at the clock. 

 By the time I got to the bottom of his dick, I started to gag a bit, having it being my first time ever doing this. But, after a few sucks, I got used to it. I heard as Mordecai started to moan a lot, and I got really turned on by it. I pushed Mordecai onto the bed, then i got on and started to suck on his dick some more.

Mordecai's P.O.V.

As I kissed Rigby, I got this feeling that i shouldn't stop. We stopped kissing and took off our shirts. Then we kissed again. Then I felt Rigby tug on my shorts, and I let him take off my shorts as I took off his as well, leaving us both in nothing but our boxers. Then i started to nibble on Rigby's neck. I heard him moaning by it and I got so fucking turned on by it. Then, i felt my boxers tighten up and i knew what was going on. I decided to ignore it, hoping that Rigby didn't see it. But, Rigby noticed , and he took off my boxers and started giving me a handjob. All the pleasure led to me moaning.

"Please-----don't stop" I moaned while he continued.

 "Well, I'm gonna have to if I want to do this~" Rigby said as he spat on my hard erection and started to kiss and lick the tip of my dick. I got all the pleasure in the world, and I thought that there would be no greater pleasure than this. Then, Rigby started to suck my dick, taking my 6 inch in his mouth inch by inch. By the time he got to the end, I got the best feeling on my dick. but, I heard him gag, but, he kept sucking. 

I moaned as he kept shoving my dick into his mouth. After about 5 minutes after, he stopped. I had so much pleasure that I couldn't stop myself, so I started to try to finish myself off, but I got  stopped by Rigby.

"Now, don't think that were finished yet~" Rigby said putting my dick at his entrance. He then put my dick in his ass. And holy shit, was it tight. Rigby was just a moaning mess, and so was I. He was so fucking tight, it must've been his first time. He kept going, me stroking his dick while he rode me. God I felt like I was gonna cum a waterfall from his ass. I felt my stomach tighten up a bit, and I knew I was getting close.

"I-I'm gonna cum~" I moaned. Rigby still rode me.

"M-Me too~" Rigby replied as he still rode me. 

It didn't take long before we both climaxed, me filling him up while he cummed on both of our chests. I wasn't finished yet. Rigby was just about to get off of me, when I grabbed him and forced him in a doggystyle position. 

"W-What are you-" Rigby said. I didn't reply as I shoved my dick right back into him, thrusting in and out of him. Rigby went right back to moaning. He even moaned my name. And god was it hot. I thrusted in and out of Rigby, Rigby moaning like never before. And I was close again.

"I-I'm gonna..." I moaned.

"M-Me too~" Rigby moaned. I quickly put him in a missionary position as I finished us both off, filling Rigby yet again as he cummed all over his chest. God, it was like we were fingerpainting, but with cum. That would just be weird, nevermind that. I finally took myself out of Rigby, Rigby moaning as I took it out. I threw him a paper towel, along with his shorts. I cleaned the cum off of my chest, and dick, before I threw away the paper towel and put on my shorts. Rigby, cleaned his ass from all the cum, along with his chest, before throwing the paper towel away and putting on his shorts. 

I laid down on my bed, and Rigby was going over to his trampoline, but I grabbed him and yanked him next to me on the bed. Rigby yelped. I put him under the covers with me, and now he knew what was happening. I started slowly petting the top of his head, because I know it helps him fall asleep fast. And he instantly passed out, purring. He was so cute when he's asleep. I never get to see him sleeping because he's always under a pile of garbage, but somehow still ended up smelling very good. I fell asleep not too long after him.

Holy hell!!, Its been so long since I have updated. Sorry for the smut, but I hoped that you liked this book so far!! 

P.S. I will take out my name from books. And I also edited this part as well. You will notice it. Trust me
Stay Strong and Live On!!
TheUnholyGod