Chapter 4: Another???

Mordecai's P.O.V.

*TIME SKIP*

When me and Rigby woke up, it was 2:00 in the afternoon. I kissed him before going in the bathroom to take a shower, even though I was in it before we fell asleep. I walked to the bathroom, and I shut the door, Took off my clothes, then turned on the water. I then got in. After a little bit, the bathroom door opened, then shut. Then the shower curtain opened, and Rigby walked in to the shower with me.

"What are you doing!?!" I asked loudly.

"What, if were a couple, then this doesn't matter to us." Rigby said, taking the shampoo from my hands.

I didn't think about it. He was right. It doesn't really matter, but a shower isn't supposed to be shared unless your in jail.

I eventually got out, dried my hair, then I put a towel around my waist. Then I left the bathroom and went into our room. Later, Rigby then walked in. I got dressed and quickly gave Rigby some boxers, a shirt, and some pants. We got dressed and then walked downstairs. When we went downstairs.

We went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I looked in the fridge and there was nothing there to eat. I checked the freezer, nothing. I turned around to see Rigby sitting on the table. I then walked to him and kissed him on the head, Then told him that we don't have anything to eat.

"Oh, I know, lets go to Wing Kingdom!" Rigby said, jumping off the table.

"Well, I guess, we really don't have a choice do we?" I said, putting on a jacket, cause it was really cold outside.

"Awe Yeah, Wing Kingdom, here we come!" Rigby yelled, running to the cart.

"Hold up, I have to ask Benson before we can go, okay?" I asked.

"Okay, i'll wait here." Rigby said, jumping up and down in the cart. I asked, and Benson said it was alright.

"Okay, we can go, but we have to be back by 8:00." I said, getting into the cart.

"Ye-yah!!!" Rigby said, starting the cart.

I giggled at how adorable Rigby was when he was excited. When we got to Wing Kingdom, Rigby jumped out of the cart. And I opened the door for us. Rigby ran inside and stubbed his toe on the door.

"Owwwwww!" Rigby said, holding his foot. He was over it fast, and we went over to the front stand.

"Welcome to Wing Kingdom! How can I help?" The lady at the front stand asked us.

"Well take some wings please. And some ice." I said, looking at Rigby's toe. It was getting bad.

"Is that all?" the lady asked.

"Yes, but can we take it on the go?" I asked.

"Sure!" The lady said, printing out a receipt.

"That will be $10.20 sir." The lady said, handing us the boxes of wings.

I handed her the money and carried Rigby while he held the wings. I set him in the cart, then I got in, starting the cart. I put Rigby on my lap and kissed his toe. (I swear Mordecai does not have a foot fetish)

"Is that better?" I asked.

Rigby nodded and I kissed him. When we got back I stopped the cart and me and Rigby went inside. Then we saw Benson and Pops making out on the couch. Me and Rigby quickly went upstairs to our room and I shut the door. Me and Rigby then sat on my bed, eating away with the wings.

Rigby's P.O.V.

When me and Mordecai got back from Wing Kingdom, my toe was a lot better from Mordecai's kiss. When we walked in, we saw Benson and Pops making out on the couch. We both quickly went upstairs and went into our room. Mordecai shut the door and then we sat on the bed, eating the wings.

When we were finished, Mordecai went to go throw away the box. When he came back, I kissed him out of nowhere. As we were kissing, Mordecai bent me down and we were laying down on the bed, kissing. Mordecai started to dry hump me and I moaned quietly. Then we took off our shirts and then I started to softly nibble Mordecai's neck. (I swear how many times did I do this? This is the 3rd chapter in a row!)

I then took off his pants as he took off mine. Then I started to kiss down Mordecai's body, ending at the top of his boxers. I took my boxers off as Mordecai took off his. Then I started to give him a handjob. Mordecai started to moan as I stroked his dick. I then stopped and then started to slowly suck down on Mordecai's dick. Mordecai couldn't stop moaning and I didn't want this to end. After about five minutes later, I stopped sucking and then put his dick in my ass.

After that, we both couldn't stop moaning. We were both moaning so loudly that we both forgot that Benson and Pops were both still here. We didn't realize at first, until we heard the door open, and Benson walked in to see us literally fucking the shit out of each other. Both of us didn't know he was there at first, so Mordecai still thrusted inside of me as I still jerked off.

We figured out that he was there when he coughed, that bitch didn't even let us cum! We both remembered that cough and turned around,and there was Benson, just standing there with his eyes wide open.

"Oh don't get all surprised, You made out with Pops earlier on the couch, we saw it all!" I said, continuing to ride on Mordecai.

I moaned and Mordecai also moaned. Eventually, we both cummed and I fell beside Mordecai. Benson then clapped and said,

"Congratulations, that was the best sex I've ever seen." Benson said. " I have had sex with Pops for so long, so it's nice to know that there are more people having secret sex." Benson said, leaving the room.

Me and Mordecai then went to the bathroom and we both spent five minutes puking out all the wings that we ate for dinner. I also saw myself throw up a little bit of cum. We then flushed the toilet and then left back to the room. Then We both went to bed, thinking about what Benson said though, got us both awake all night.

I hope you enjoyed this part! I also hope that that little Congratulations part also gave you a good laugh, because I sure did while I was editing this part!
Stay Strong and Live On!
TheUnholyGod