Chapter 17: The Possession.

Rigby's P.O.V.
It's been like, a week since Mordecai proposed to me. And now, I just figured out that were getting married on my birthday. I just am so excited. And that I'm getting married with Mordecai, that makes me even more excited. But here's the problem. 

We haven't spent any time with each other. I'm just really missing Mordecai. Mordecai hasn't been in the house since the day of the proposal. And I'm getting worried. I pulled out my phone, and called him.

 It just went to voicemail right away. I then started getting some tears. Where was Mordecai? I just can't handle seeing him like this, leaving and not coming back. I decided to go and look for him. I put on a jacket, and went outside. 

I looked around the whole park. And then, I heard rustling of leaves from behind me. I turned around, and I then saw white. 

I just couldn't stop seeing white. I screamed as pain was filling up my whole entire body. Everything them went back to normal. But, I saw my body run away. 

I was just scared. I sat at a bench, and just started to cry. I saw High Five Ghost, and went to him. 

"Hey."I said. 

"Rigby? I-is that you?!" He asked. He then ran, or fastly hovered to me. 

"What happened!?" he asked, looking at me. 

"What is wrong with me?" I asked. 

"You don't have a body, your just like me!" High Five Ghost said to me. 

I then got scared. Did a lifeless body just take my body? Or was it somebody that wanted revenge? I didn't have the time to talk, I needed answers to my longing questions. I ran to the house, and shut the door behind me. I had to do it quietly because I heard talking in the living room. I snuck my head into the room. And what I saw, made me not want to go back into my body. So, I ran out the door, and ran away from the house. I decided that if I went back, Mordecai was gonna kill me. 

Mordecai's P.O.V.

So, its been a week since the proposal. And I decided to just go and find the best suit for me for the wedding. It took more time to find it. So I couldn't see Rigby during the day. By the time I got back, Rigby was already in bed. I finally found the perfect suit, bought it, and then went back to the house. It was only like two in the afternoon, so ill be able to see Rigby. 

I then got to the house, and went inside. I saw as Rigby was sitting on the couch, playing Dig Champs. The way that he was playing though, made him look like it was the first time playing it. I turned it off, and then hugged Rigby. I then sat down on the couch, and then we talked. Rigby didn't say anything at all. But whenever I talked about the wedding, he would just look at my with a mean face. I then tried to hold his arm. But then he pushed it back. 

"Babe, what's wrong?" i asked. Rigby just answered with him throwing something at my face. Rigby then went upstairs, and then thats when I saw it. Rigby took off the ring, and threw it at me. I knew that it meant that they didn't get want to get married. I then picked up the ring, and took off. I ran away from the house. I didn't stop running until I ran into a person. I fell. When i looked at who I ran into, it looked like Fives, until I saw the face. The face made me have nothing but horror. It, was Rigby? But wasn't Rigby in the house? I then saw as it wasn't Rigby that was at the house. I knew it because Rigby wouldn't just do that for no reason. Rigby's body was possessed. I hugged Rigby's lifeless body, When we broke the hug, we kissed. It was just that, Rigby was starting to cry. 

I let him do what he needed to, and then, we sat down. 

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"I don't know, I went out looking for you, and then I saw nothing but white for a minute or two, and then, I was like this." Rigby cried into my shoulder.