Chapter 10: Love Never Dies

Mordecai's P.O.V.
When I got into the car, Rigby gave me a confused look and I decided to just take him to my secret spot on the mountains. I started to drive, and the ride was awkwardly silent. When we got to the mountains, Rigby was confused to the point to that he couldn't move at all.

I then surprised him by putting on a blindfold on his eyes.

"Hey! What was that for! " Rigby said, starting to move around, trying to make me stop.

"I want to surprise you even more, is that all that I can ask for?" I said, finally putting the blindfold on him.

"Fine, but it better be a good one babe!" Rigby said, sitting down on the passenger seat.

I started driving again, going up the way to get to the part. After about 5 minutes of driving, we finally got to the spot. I then got out of the car, and went over to Rigby's door, making sure that he knew. I slowly opened the door. I then picked him up, taking him to the spot that I like to be at.

When we got there, I sat down, putting Rigby on my lap.

"This is something of a view right?" I said, taking off the blindfold. Seeing Rigby's mouth drop as he saw the view. It was beautiful, you could see the whole entire town where we were. And when Rigby was done looking at the view, he turned around, smiling.

"This is beautiful. How did you find this?" Rigby asked, hugging me.

"I really don't know, when we had that fight, I ran away, and ended up here. I loved the view, so Every time that I needed to relax, I would come here." I said, breaking the hug.

"Well, I love it!" Rigby said, looking back at the town.

I just couldn't stop but get lost in thought as I looked at Rigby's adorable face. I didn't know that I was drooling as I was staring at Rigby.

"Mordecai?" Rigby asked, waving his hand in my face. I went back into reality, jumping after getting scared by Rigby's hand. I must've jumped to much, cause I pushed Rigby, making him fall, right over the edge.

"O-h my god! No, no, no, no, no, no, no no no! RIGBY!!!!!!"

I cried, as he fell, onto the trees down on the ground. I ran as fast as I could, getting into the car. I then went to find Rigby down at the surface. Going at 80 mph, I ended up only taking 5 minutes to get down to where I saw Rigby fall.

I then got out of the car, tears falling down my face. I then saw something brown and black lying on the floor. I ran over there, seeing as Rigby was lying there, not moving at all. I then put him on his back. I then saw as blood was falling out of his whole entire body.i then got out my phone as quick as I could, and called Benson.

"Hello?" Benson asked on the other side.

"Get to the mountains. Now! And bring everyone!" I said as tears were falling down my face quickly. I hung up afterwords. I then shut off my phone, crying on Rigby.

"Please don't leave me!" I was cried, over and over, as Rigby was slowly dying. Benson and the rest then just appeared in my view. I yelled and they ran over to me.

"R-Rigby!" They all yelled. They rushed to Rigby, as I was still crying my ass off. "W-What happened?" Benson asked, a tear falling from his face.

"Well, I surprised Rigby by bringing him up there, and then I was lost in thought. Then Rigby started waving his hand across my face and then I got scared, I jumped and pushed Rigby, he fell off the edge and then I call you, and then your caught up..." I said, snuffling.

"Well, your very lucky, hes still alive, but he's gonna need a lot of rest. I can help him, but I think that you might want to stay away from him for a few weeks." Skips said, picking up Rigby, putting him in the car. I nodded and then they got in their car, driving away, I decided to not go back to the park, feeling bad for what just happened.

I decided to just stay in a motel until this is all over. I just couldn't take all the pain. When I got to the motel, I punched myself in the face.

"You are such and idiot Mordecai!!" I kept saying to myself, as I kept punching myself in the face. After getting a bloody nose, I stopped punching and went to the bathroom. I got some toilet paper to stop the blood. As I left, I ended up crying myself to sleep. When I woke up, I thought that everything was back to normal, until I saw the text message that Benson texted me. It said

' Rigby's up, but he's very pissed. I told him that you left until this was all behind, and he ended up running up to your room, slamming the door. He still hasn't come out, and it's been more then 20 hours now. Can you come over and see if he can come back into our likable old Rigby?'

As soon as I finished reading the message, I got dressed, brushed my hair. And then started driving over to the park.

Well, that was very unexpected! If you guys are just as sad as I am, then we can all think that we all love Rigby. Anyways hope you are enjoying the story. Because it was a pain in the ass to write, and to edit two years later.
Stay Strong and Live On!
TheUnholyGod

P.S. It was not a pain in the ass to write, I was talking about the whole mountain situation