After he ✨rAiLeD mE✨...

WARNING: strong language + relatively mature content. viewer discretion is advised.

Previously...

"Where the hell have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you. Why is your hair such a mess? Oh my god, wait!" Bsf/n said all in under thirty seconds.

I just smiled at her weakly as she figured it out for herself.

"Did you just. . ?"

I nodded and looked over at c/n to see him fist-bumping his best friend.

"C/N?!" She whisper-shouted.

I just nodded again and smiled.

"Niiiice!!!" She said high-fiving me. "I told you to just go for it!"

"I just hope g/f doesn't find out. He'd kill me," I said sighing.

"Oh definitely," bsf/n agreed.

-

"Oh!" I exclaimed bumping into someone on my way back to the kitchen for a drink - alcoholic this time. "Sor-" I turned around only to bump into the one person I wanted to avoid as much as possible for the rest of the night (at least).

"Hey, y/n, where've you been? I haven't seen you in a while," he spoke casually. I, on the other hand...

"I uh, I've been... around... or something..." I stuttered like a maniac. Looking around for the tequila bottle I knew I'd seen in here.

"Okay..." he looked at me like I'd been off necessary meds or some other metaphor. "Are you okay? You look-"

"I'm fine!" I half-shouted when he started to gesture to all of me. "I'm good," I said quieter and as normally as I could - still to no avail - as I poured myself a shot.

"Alright," He said cautiously. "I'm gonna go other there now..."

"Yea, yea, you go, I'm all good buddy, have fun. What are you stupid?" My voice had fallen to a whisper by the time I'd said "have fun" so the part about being stupid was meant for, and said only to, myself. "Fuck meeeeeee!" I nearly shouted after throwing back the shot I'd just poured.

"Again?"

Shit. Another shot.

"Are you that horny or was I just that good?" A smug chuckle followed the statement of a question. "Because I mean, hey, I could-"

"Shut the hell up and get a hold of that ego of yours, you egotistic asshole," I stuck a finger in his face "I swear to god, if your brother finds out about this I will gut you like a fish,"

"Woah, woah, woah, what's this got to do with my brother?"

"If he found out we did it, he'd hate me forever and I can't afford that,"

"He's not gonna find out," c/n scoffed.

"And you know this how?"

"He won't, chill out,"

"He already knows something's off, how do you know he's not gonna start piecing things together?" I panicked, throwing back another shot of tequila.

I'd just begun to pace back and forth throughout the kitchen.

"Hey,"

"God, he's gonna hate me," I said quiet and to myself.

"Hey!"

My anxiety tended to peak in the dumbest of situations. Like now.

"Y/n,"

Still, I paced. Although now I'd begun to hyperventilate.