Update

Hi all, I thought I would just give you a quick update on things.

First of all; Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE writing and specifically writing imagines, but within the free time that I DO have it's just not really on my radar to write imagines. I am sorry I haven't been giving you the content you deserve. I am going to trying and update and post a new imagine at least once a week from now on though. Most likely on Sundays.

Second; Thank you so much for 1.36k views on this book. I know it's not really that much, but it really does mean a lot to me that that many people are reading my work.

Third rule of business; I just want to say a few things about myself. Hi, my name is Savannah (that's me in the photo above) but I kinda wanna be known as Annie on here. I've kinda just always wanted to go by that but it never really stuck and only one of my friends calls me by a nickname and that's Sav. But hey, you get what you get. Anyways... I am 16 and a junior in high school. I am also an artist in pretty much every artistic department. Pretty much the only thing I can't do artistically is dance, I suck at it. It's not something you ever wanna see. This is kinda more a dream than a possible reality but when I graduate I wanna move out to California and pursue acting as a career. I have this whole super detailed reason for why I want to be an actress even if it is far fetched but I'll spare you and not put you through all that haha.

Anyways, the fourth and final point; I will be changing the cover and title and overall style of my writing around a bit. This book will now be called Crush/Boyfriend Imagines just because sometimes I feel it's easier to work with and sometimes I just wanna write a boyfriend imagine to make my single af self happy as she imagines her crush as her actual boyfriend even though she doubts it'll become a reality even though her best friend guarantees it.

Anyways, don't mind my small rant about my singleness, but I hope you enjoy your day/or night!
-annie <3