I've Returned!!

Hello!!
I've come back from what i swear seems to be the dead. i've posted my first imagine since the beginning of the school year and now it's the end. i know i said then that i'd try to post every sunday and i most certainly did not live up to that and i'm sorry for saying that i would do so.

honestly i haven't even been reading imagines until like this week much less writing them. i do miss writing them i just never have any motivation or inspiration. just like i don't have any motivation for finishing up the very last of my school.

anyway, when i say this i mean it, i will try to upload as much this summer as possible. i have a few ideas in my head currently that i can elaborate on and make into an imagine so look out for those but i really am just empty and stripped of all ideas.

i really rely on interactions with guys i like and have an attraction towards at school to base my imagines off of and obviously i haven't had any interactions whatsoever so recently because of quarantine (which thank god my state has finally reopened). i also rely on dreams which i haven't had a lot of recently. i had the first one i've had in months just this week. i really miss my daily interactions with specific people cuz they just so quickly became a part of me and now that i'm without them i feel as if they never happened and it was all just a figment of my imagination.

anyway, enough rambling about guys i'm never going to get with. here's an update on my life since the last time i've spoken to you all.

i'm a senior now. it's crazy. you know when you first enter high school as a freshman the seniors all tell you that the next four years go by super fast and of course i was like "yea i bet" but now that i'm here and it's my last summer in high school, idek i just can't fathom it. i can't believe i've made it this far and these past three years have been the best years of my life and i wouldn't ever trade them for anything. this past year the best of them all. i've made so many unforgettable memories with so many people.

i'm still sixteen. no older than when i last updated you all. my birthday is in exactly two months from my writing this (it's on july 21st). i seriously can't believe we're already this far into the year. we're almost halfway thru 2020. crazy.

love life update? well there isn't really anything to update. i'm now the only single in my friend group which is kinda depressing but i try not to focus on the fact that when i asked my crush to prom i got rejected so definitely still single. aside from being rejected tho, i'm still in love with him. and yes, when i last talked to you all i said my feelings were growing more but a little past the middle of the school year i started to fall then just fell and there's really no way out of it. i try to focus on his flaws but that's what makes him, him. and i just can't ever get him out of my head. ugh i miss him. anyway there's this other guy who plays mind games with me and stares at me all the time i stare back now that i've gained confidence towards him and am no longer intimidated by him. he sometimes looks taken aback when he makes a face at me and i make one back which gives me a good feeling and more confidence for some reason. god i miss those interactions. idk it's a very complicated situation that not even i (who's a part of it) can explain because i don't know why it happens you know.

lastly, i just wanna say thank you so much for 5k. it makes me feel really good that so many people read my work.

anyway, have a lovely day/night :)
sav <3