I Couldn't Forget You

"I couldn't forget you, no matter how hard I tried, no matter how many girls I dated. I just couldn't." He said before I felt his lips against mine...

5 years earlier (2014)...
"Now don't go forgetting me when you get famous you big talented loser," I told my best friend c/n as I put stage makeup on his face. He laughed.

"I could never forget you, after all, you're the one who got me here in the first place." He said smiling up at me as he sat in a chair in front of me.

"Not only did I drive you here cuz you lost driving privileges-"

"NOT that part y/n/n!" He whisper shouted.

I laughed. "But you're right, I was the one who told you to audition for the school play in 8th grade and every year since then I refuse to let you pass it up. So, you're welcome!"

"And this is why you're my best friend," He said as he gave me that smile that literally made me want to punch him. The smile he gives all the ladies and they all die for it.

"Quit it!" I smacked his shoulder.

"Ouch... ok,"

We both laughed.

"You know there are scouts here tonight right?" I asked him.

"Yea, I know, and I'm super nervous,"

"Don't be. You're a natural!" I said reassuringly.

It was a huge deal for scouts to be here.

"You're gonna be amazing, I promise!" I said as I patted his shoulder.

"Places everyone!" The director shouted.

"Now go out there, and break a leg c/n/n," I said putting both hands on his shoulders as he stood up.

"Thanks, I will!" He said then kissing my forehead.

"Love ya y/n/n!" He shouted as he ran off toward his place.

"Love ya loser!" I shouted back.

Little did I know how much things would change after our small town reproduction of Chicago.

1 year later (2015)...
After Chicago, the scouts discovered c/n and said he could make it as a big star in Hollywood. This being his dream, I couldn't let him pass it up. I didn't let him refuse. He was taken to LA almost immediately and I hadn't seen him since.

This year I'd taken up acting in this years school play, Heathers. This year was our senior year. And I couldn't lie about the fact that c/n wasn't here to celebrate our graduation together. But I couldn't help but be happy for him. He was living his dream and there was nothing more I'd love for him.

Texts:
Me: hey how's it going out there in the big famous world I heard you got a huge role?

C/n: yea! I'm gonna be the newest Spider-Man! It's pretty awesome!

Me: that's amazing! I can't tell you how proud I am

C/n: thanks. I uh actually have a meeting to get to so I'll talk to you maybe soon okay?

Me: yea yea it's all good go live your dream

C/n: love ya y/n/n

Me: love ya loser 😉

3 years later (2018)...
After Heathers, scouts had shown up unexpectedly and told me I had real talent. After I'd graduated I moved out to LA, got a manager, and started auditioning almost everyday until I got a role. In the beginning it was slow but my manager pulled through and got me an audition as the main female character for what might be the next biggest tv series.