Broke the System pt.2

I took a long deep breath and exhaled. The fact that I was going to have to spend every day this weekend with him to get the project done by Monday, it was going to kill me.

-

y/n p.o.v.

It was Monday now and I'd seen c/n every day this weekend. I was honestly sick of him by now. I never thought I could be sick of him but I am.

We were presenting our presentation project and he was standing awfully close to me. My heart rate was abnormally high and I was praying he wouldn't notice that but he seemed to notice every small detail about me so it was practically inevitable to avoid him noticing.

I took a deep breath and started presenting my part.

He watched me closely almost never looking away making my breath quicken and my anxiety rise higher.

-

"Hey," he grabbed my wrist, stopping me from getting up from my desk at the end of class.

Our presentation was only second so I'd had the rest of the class period to calm my nerves.

I turned to look at him, my heart pounding.

"I know what you're trying to do," he said.

"Ahah, what?" I laughed lightly and looked at his hand still restraining my wrist.

"I know-"

"Uh-huh, yea, I heard you the first time," I interrupted. "And what is it that I'm trying to do?" I barely gave him the chance to answer though I knew he didn't have the right one. "That's what I thought," I said  spitefully and jerked my wrist free and sped walked out of the classroom to my next class.

"Why do you fight it?" He says jogging after me.

Ohmygod I rolled my eyes and sighed in frustration. "Fight what, c/n?"

"The obvious sexual tension between us,"

I didn't answer. I just kept walking.

"Hey I'm talk-"

"Is this how you do it?" I said turning around forcefully and stopping in the middle of the hallway. "You claim there's 'sexual tension' between the two of you and that's your hook line and sinker?" I said putting hand quotes around "sexual tension".

He stood there almost dumbfounded. Obviously no one had stood up to him like that before.

"Oh my god," then it clicked. "You're jealous of him," I said shocked.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"That's it, you're jealous that all the pretty girls wanna be and become his friends-"

"No-"

"-so you take them away from him with your charm," I stood there dumbfounded.

The bell had rung by now. The halls were empty and I was definitely late for class but I didn't care.

"You don't know that," he said looking a bit pissed off.

"You know they won't want anything to do with him after because they want nothing to do with you after you fuck them over," I say still dumbfounded.

"That's not-"

"You're sick," I said backing up quickly.

"Hey listen-"

"Just leave me alone," I said before turning around and jogging to class.

-

Almost a week passed and c/n had left me completely alone.