Shy Boy

y/n p.o.v.

"Why are you even with him?" Y/f asked me while we were sat at our usual table for lunch.

"Yea, he's like, so quiet and reserved," said another.

"Please don't talk about him like that," I said defending my boyfriend as best I could. I was thankful he always sat with his friends at lunch so he'd never have to hear all the judgement from my friends. "You don't even know him,"

"What's there to know?" Y/f asks. "It's not like he ever lets anyone know anything about him anyway," she continued.

"She has a point," o/f (other friend) shrugs.

"He's, the sweetest, kindest, most compassionate and considerate person I've ever met. He'll do whatever it takes to make me happy." I said strongly. Y/f opened her mouth to speak but I didn't let her. "And he may be shy, quiet, or reserved, but that's literally my favourite part about him. That's what makes him so sweet and kind, and gentle. And, I think I love him,"

"He's a wimp," o/f said "how could you fall for someone like that,"

"He's just pathetic," y/f adds.

I looked up to speak and that's when I saw y/bf standing behind them. My face dropped. He looked broken.

Seeing my expression, my friends turned around to see him as he to walked away.

"Shit," o/f said.

"Y/n, I'm-"

"Save it," I said as I jumped up to run away him. "Y/bf!" I yelled as I jogged after him.

"Hey," I said once I caught up to him.

"Hey, yourself," he said giving me the most judgement lap face I'd ever seen him give anyone, ever.

"Y/bf..." I sighed. I took his hand and led him over to a bench in the hallway. "I don't know how long you were standing there, or how much you heard, but I defended you every second. I would never agree with anything they said about you," he just looked at me with sad eyes then looked to the ground.

"Hey, y/bf/nn(nickname), c'mon. Talk to me, what's wrong?" I asked him seeing that his eyes had become slightly red.

"I jus-" He started. "I just feel like-I feel like I'll never be good enough for you, like you're so out of my league and I don't deserve you-" I cut him off by putting my finger to his lips.

"Hey, hey, hey, you listen to me," I started. "I am the one who doesn't deserve you. You're so gentle, and kind, and considerate." I smiled and lifted his chin so he was looking me in the eye. "Anyone, would be so blessed to have such an amazing boyfriend as you."

He looked at me directly said "you mean it?" and sniffled.

"I mean it," I said as a few tears started to slip down my cheek. I pulled him close to me, resting his head on my chest. "Now don't ever, and I mean EVER, doubt yourself again. You hear me?" He nodded against my chest and I kissed the top of his head afterwards running my fingers through his hair.

"I love you," he let out quietly as he shut his eyes.

"I love you too," I said as I smiled and continued to run my fingers through his fluffy hair. I loved him so.

-

a/n: this kinda made me a little sad but it's ok it was cute. anyway, this one reminded me of my crush because he's more of the quiet reserved type. but he's so sweet and really just an amazing person. also this idea was given to me by louloubeautybbb so thank you :)

anyway, i hope you have a lovely day/evening/night <3