No Strings Attached (pt. 2)

...My mouth hung open and the sound of our heavy breathing was the only thing I could hear. I sat back for a moment, his hands rested on my neck. I'd just had my first kiss. And there was no way I wanted to stop now.

Just as hurriedly as he had before, I took hold of his face and smashed my lips onto his.

Please don't get attached.

---

y/n p.o.v.

"Ok," c/n started, "how are you not gonna let yourself fall for all this and keep the no strings rule?"

"Don't give me a reason to actually like you," I said simply.

"I dunno, I'm pretty likeable," he said assuredly. 

"Mhm, sure," I rolled my eyes. "Just, don't try to charm me just to get in my head, just be an asshole, a dick and you've pretty much got all that covered, so, nothing else really." I gave a quaint but sass-filled smile in his direction. 

He looked away from me and laughed in a sort of offended tone. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?" I remarked. "No, just your pride? Good, you've got too much of it anyway."

"Goddamn," he looked at me and faked being offended. I just shrugged with a smug smile.

"Get out of my car," he said only half-joking.

"I was leaving anyway," I raised my brows in a smirking sort of way and stepped out of his car saying "see you tomorrow, lover," making sure to drag the -er in 'lover'.

"Hey, I don't date!" He yelled leaning over the centre console.

"Kidding..!" I said shutting the door in the most bitchy way I could.

As I walked away I could see him shake his head and smile as he put his car into reverse.

Let the games begin.

---

So, hanging out with the person is like, the exact opposite of the point of a no strings attached relationship but, I gave him my word that I would go to parties with him and that's exactly where he was dragging me tonight.

Ok, so the reason I'd never been to a party was simply that I didn't want to look like an outcast standing in a corner holding a cup of water instead of a beer or spiked punch because I was one of the 'good kids'. 

He told me I could bring along y/bsf. One; to rub it in her face that I was going to win this unproclaimed bet and two; so I'd feel slightly more comfortable considering my never-been-to-a-party-before status, which was his first mistake, leading me closer to losing the bet and getting attached. He shouldn't be allowed to want me to feel comfortable, he was trying to be nice, exactly like I told him not to.

I chose to wear somewhat of a short dress with thin straps just to tease because I wasn't gonna let anything get that far just yet. I wanted to have some fun of my own first.

"Oh my god, y/n? What are you doing here?" Another one of my friends exclaimed as she saw me walk into the kitchen.

"She's here so we can get her drunk, finally," y/bsf said.

"Omg, yes, finally, you've come to your senses." y/f said excitedly.

"O...k, calm down y/f, maybe we'll just have to save that for next time," I said not completely comfortable with the idea.

Her eyes lit up. "Next time, what? This won't be you're first and last party?" 

"I dunno, you're gonna have to ask my date about that one," I said making sure to emphasize the trigger word that seemed to piss c/n off even though he was only about ten feet away and in perfect earshot.