Frenemies

This was requested by @lostinpappers I hope I did it justice. I'm so sorry it took so long I've been working a lot lately and school has started again and just haven't had the time. Also just so you guys know you can request Imagines anytime. I'd be happy to do one for you!

-

"C/n's coming over here," y/f tells me as we were sat at our usual lunch table.

"Uuugh," I groaned.

C/n is my ultimate frenemy.
He's always throwing in shade when he compliments me. We used to be best friends but high school kinda changed him.

"Hey, nice outfit, I love how you don't care how you come across," he says. He's always commenting on my outfits but it's always an insult.

"Thaaaanks! I like yours too! Oh, wait, no I don't," I said folding my arms making sure to make it a point that I was sending him major death glares.

"C'mon, Suzie Q, have a little fun in your life," he says with a smirk on his face.

"Ok, first of all, stop calling me that because I don't know what it means, I two, I do have fun but you always ruin it," I said leaning closer to him.

"Ooo, alright fair play, I know I decent roast when I see one. Y/f, you up for a study sess in the library tomorrow during lunch hour?" He asks looking at her with somewhat of a bad boy smirk.

"Sure!" She says without hesitation. She never knew how to tell the difference between him asking for an actual study sess and... let's just say something completely different with absolutely no studying involved. Lucky for her, I knew how to tell.

"Alright I want in as well," I said. I can see him slightly roll his eyes but then he licks his lips. I hate it when he does that.

"Aight, see you ladies tomorrow at 12:15," he says getting up throwing two handguns at us winking and walks away.

"He's so hot," y/f practically melts.

"Yea, sure," I say rolling my eyes.

I will never admit this to anyone, but I'd had a crush on him since 7th grade and I still do. But I'd never let him see that.

-

12:15 was the time that read on my phone screen. I definitely didn't want to go to this "study sess" but I didn't want my poor innocent friend going all alone.

We both walked into the library and met up with c/n. Once we sat down y/f realized she forgot her backpack in her last class. Which, unfortunately, was on the other side of the building.

"You want me to come with you?" I asked.

"No, I've got it, just stay here. I won't be long," she said before she ran off out the door.

15 minutes had passed and y/f still wasn't back.

Right when I was starting to worry about her I got a text from her.

Library is closed I assume you guys aren't in there anymore so where are you?

"What!" I said aloud.

"What's wrong?" C/n said looking up from his phone.

"Did you know the library was closed?" I said. He shook his head no.

"Wouldn't the librarian come and told us to get out?" He asked.

"I would think so," I said.

We're still in here. I texted her back.