-6-

Ni-ki had asked Daniel to drive him home, so the gift for Sunoo can be ready beforehand.

"The plan is to invite him to my house and surprise him with this before I ask him out. Is that okay?"

"I think so."

They head back to K's house and make the excuse of going out to the park

"And you didn't invite me?" Sunoo pouts

"Sorry I needed to talk to Daniel about something, I'll tell you later."

Geonu's Pov
It's really boring here but the weather and snow look nice today. I wanna go on a walk with someone but I don't know who to go with. Maybe Heeseung because I should get to know him more I guess.

"Hey Heeseung, do you wanna go on a walk for a bit because there's not really anything to do and I want to get to know you better."

"Sounds good, Let's gaur."

I put on my jacket and boots and wait for Heeseung to get ready too. As Heeseung and I are about to walk out the door I hear a voice ask, "Ooh where are you guys going?"
I look over and of course it's Sunoo.

"Walking, why?" I say rolling my eyes slightly

"Just wondering, it's kinda cold to go on a walk."

"Okay, well we'll be going now."

"Okay have fun!!!"

I start to walk to the gas station that's about 7 minutes away from K Hyungs house so we can get some snacks on the way back. Should I ask Heeseung questions? This is so awkward.

"Hey Heeseung, how long have you and Youngbin been together?"

"Well, probably around 5-6 months."

"Ahh, how did you guys meet?"

"I had a couple of friends that were friends with him too and they introduced us to each other then it goes from there, yeah that common stuff. How about you? Are you dating anyone?"

"No, every time I like someone they don't like me back."

"That explains your bad taste."

"HUH?! NO THAT DOES NOT!"

"Uh huh, Geonu why did it take until yesterday for you to open up to me?"

"Well, I don't know? You seemed like a bad guy I guess. I actually don't think your a bad person so I've been trying to spend more time with you."