34

"Ready to go??" Soobin got up from the seats that they have been sitting on for 3 hours waiting for their plane.

"Hell yeah." Beomgyu stretched.

They all got up bordering on to the plane. There were 2 seats together on the left and 3 seats together on the right. Taehyun and Beomgyu sat together while Yeonjun,Soobin,and Kai all sat together, and of course that leaves Geonu to sit with Heeseung.

The 5 boys sat close to each other near the front. Beomgyu apologized for taking their seats because he wanted to remain close to the other three.

"It's okay, gyu!" Geonu smiled before heading to the seats across from them with Heeseung.

Geonu watched Kai fall asleep on Soobin's shoulder which made him a little tired too. He put on his earbuds and played music to help him fall asleep.

Geonu leaned on the window trying to fall asleep but it just disturbed him from all the noise so he got back up.

"Tired??" Heeseung asked.

I nodded.

"You can rest your head on my shoulder."

"No, it's okay I'll just sleep later."

Heeseung wrapped his arm around Geonu pulling his head towards his shoulder not letting Geonu pull it back up.

"Let me go."

"No, you're tired sleep on my shoulder."

Geonu closed his eyes quickly falling asleep to his music. Heeseung watched the older fall asleep, he fixed his bangs out of his face smiling until he got a text message. He opened it seeing a photo sent by Soobin. It was Geonu and him.

"Dating yet??" Soobins text message said.