16 😋

hint hint

Geonu's pov
After Sunghoon and Jake dropped me back off I wrote in my diary once again.

3/16
Dear diary, Kyungmin and Youngbin came to visit Heeseung and I've gotten closer with them. Honestly I think I might like Heeseung but I said I was straight (might think that over) and he's dating Youngbin. I can't like him. I don't know if I like Kyungmin, I've went to the park with him and he's actually fun and has a really nice personality. If he asked me out I would say yes. I honestly don't know anymore. Only if one day one of them could be mine and hold my hand. Only if one day I can be with one of you guys. One chance guys.. yeah I'm gonna keep dreaming ;( I know what a crush is because I've had one before but I don't know. Still though, I really have gotten closer to those two. Theyre really nice friends, I see why Heeseung were friends with them. I think that's pretty much it besides we all went to Jay's house and got along pretty well. Until next time.

I rested my hand rereading what I've wrote. I put my diary away then went to bed.

Kyungmin's Pov
When we got back to Heeseungs house Youngbin had asked me if I was okay. Was I not acting normal??

"Hey Kyungmin, are you okay? You've been kind of quiet, what's on your mind?"

"How did you know there was something on my mind?"

"I'm literally your bestfriend how could I not? You can tell me anything."

"Sure sure I.. Youngbin how did you know you liked Heeseung?"

"Well, everytime I hung out around him I felt different than how I would be around others and I would constantly think about him. Also when I talked to him my heart would beat faster and I would sometimes feel butterflies in my stomach. It's really cliche but yeah!"

"Oh." I nodded

"Why? Does Kyungmin have a crush?"
He looked at me smirking

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Tell meee! I told you when I liked Heeseung!"

"Fine, I might or might not like Geonu, though I've only known him for a month or less?"

"Really? You should tell him!" Youngbin opened his chips.

"Should I tell him?"

"Yes you should." He ate his chips as if he was listening to some drama.

"How? Over text orrr?"

"No! That's stupid! Since Geonu probably went home by now maybe call him tomorrow and ask him to go somewhere and you can confess there."

"Oh yeah you're right, that'll do thanks Youngbin." I smiled at him then left the room to get some sleep, but of course I had to hear the couples weird conversation.

I lOvE yOu sOoO mUcH i nEvEERRr wAnT tO lEAvE yOu bABy 🥺🥺 please shut the fuck up I'm trying to get some sleep. I whined in my head.

Kyungmins pov
It was 1:40 pm and I still haven't called Geonu but I should right now right? I dialed Geonu's number and the phone started ringing. It went to voice mail so I called a second time.