21

JUNGWON SHOULD LEAVE ME ALONE SPSLSL THIS PICTURE IS AAMAZING??

Geonu's Pov
I woke up suddenly at 4 am and I don't see Kyungmin by my side. Instead I look out the window and see him kissing a girl. A girl? Outside of my house? I got up and opened the front door.

"Really Kyungmin?" I said disappointed

"Wait Geonu I could explain, seriously!"

"Yeah right that's what they all say."

"Geonu Plea-"

"Shut it." I looked down at my feet

"You'll be alright Geonu, I love you and I'd never do that to you. You know how much you mean to me right? I love you so damn much and I don't know why." Someone came from behind and hugged me.

Before I could turn around and see who it was I jumped up from my dream to see Kyungmin next to me. I checked the time and it was 10 am and none of us had woken up yet. I shook Kyungmin awake .

"Hm what is it Geonu?"

"N-nothing." I stuttered

I stayed quiet for a bit staring at Kyungmin

"Hey I was thinking on taking you on a date today. How does that sound?" I say to him as he's waking up.

"Yeah why not?"

"Okayy I'll get ready." I kissed Kyungmins forehead then ran to the bathroom.

I locked the door and closed it then walked in the drivers seat with Kyungmin in the passenger.

"So where are you taking me?" He asked curiously

"Surprise or secret?"

When we arrived Kyungmin gasped.

"Here?"

"Mhm."

"It's the best."

We both got out of the car and entered. The employee looked at us surprised.

"Taehyun take over for me!" The employee ran back and 'Taehyun' took over

"Hi! Sorry about that um how's it going?" He politely smiled at us

"It's great."

"I'm glad it worked out what can I get for you guys?"

"Um do you remember what we got the last time?"

"Of course I do, is that what you want?"

"Yeah!"

"Great that's $8.50."

I handed him $10 and told him to keep the change. I held Kyungmin's hand as we waited.

I heard Kyungmin giggling..

"Why are you laughing?"

"Oh nothing, just the other employee squealing at us in the back."

I squinted to read the name tag "Yeonjun?"

"Yeah."

"Oh I think he's bringing us the ice cream."

"Oh?"

"Geonu?" He placed the two cups down

"Thank you!"

"Of course uh have a good day." He ran back as Kyungmin was still holding in his laugh