39

Kyungmin and I made eye contact for a minute which felt like forever, I thought of all the moments we had and how all the I love you's meant nothing. I broke the eye contact then Kyungmin left to, I assume get a drink, but no he came back a couple minutes later and talked to me. 

"Hey Geonu." He said standing next to me. 

"What do you want?" I asked trying not looking at him at all.

"Just wondering how you're doing."

"I mean not great, you should know that already." 

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine Kyungmin, just leave me alone." 

He nodded leaving. 

Heeseung came to talk to me right after he left.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing, let's go we've been here long enough and the other four are already drunk." I said as Kai was the only sober one. 

Heeseung went to go get the others as I went to go order two more shots, both for me. I quickly took them and headed to the car. I definitely was not sober so Heeseung drove us back.

As soon as we got to our room I jumped on the bed as Heeseung joined me. 

"Tired?" He asked.

I hummed as a yes.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow then." 

I faced my body towards him quickly falling asleep. 

"I wanted to say I love you." I heard Heeseung whisper under his breath the moment I fell asleep.