41

I got up before Heeseung did, looking around I saw Soobin laying his head on Yeonjun's chest, friends my ass! I entered the bathroom to take a shower checking all my pockets before taking off my clothes. I felt a piece of paper I don't remember putting there and took it out. It was a note but I decided to take a shower before reading it.

-

I headed down to the lobby sitting on a chair, I opened the note and read it.

To: Geonu

I'm sorry for everything and I really mean it. I wish you'd take me back but it's much too late, you deserve someone better. Please don't cry over me, save your tears for another day. I never told you about Yoonwon, yes he's the one in the photo. I've always been scared to tell my partners about him, and I've always fell back in love with him even though I know that it isnt good, but this time I realize that I love him and my feelings for you were platonic, I'm so sorry Geonu. I didnt know the difference between romantic and platonic feelings. I hope one day you can forgive me and we can still stay in touch. And I hope you find someone who really loves you.

-Kyungmin.

-----

All the I love you's really did mean nothing, Kyungmin. I unlocked my phone unblocking his number and renaming it Kyungmin. 

"BOO!" Heeseung came from behind.

"Whered you come from?"

"Upstairs you were gone when I woke up." He pouted. 

I pushed him away. "Stop pouting like that!" I laughed.

"Do you even remember anything from last night?" He asked.

"Oh come on, I didn't drink that much."

"Uh huh."

"Technically if you count it, it's only two bottles."

"Right."

"Anyways, I guess Kyungmin stuck this note into my pocket." I handed him the note I just read.

"Are you gonna forgive him?"

"I mean sure, I get it. He didnt know it was platonic feelings." 

Heeseung nodded handing the note back to me. 

"What are you guys talking about?" Taehyun said from behind us.

"Uhh just my ex." I said awkwardly.

"I see, well then I'll head back upstairs but I recommend you two get breakfast while you're down here." He smiled then left.

"Let's go." Heeseung grabbed my hand dragging me to go grab food with him.

"Are you seriously--" 

"Yes, hurry up."