-11-

Heeseungs pov
Youngbin and I made it to the park and luckily no one was there at all. He dragged me to the swings to swing with him. We just sit on the swings instead of actually swinging. We stared at eachother in silence for who knows how long. He's so pretty though.. it's like he's The prettiest boy I've ever seen.

I pulled Youngbin off the swings and took him to the playground to lay with him in the tunnel. Of course we're to big for it and our feet are hanging out but were face to face laying next to eachother. This isnt a big playground so no one actually comes here. I held his hands and our fingers interlock. His lips look, soft. I leaned in and kissed his lips two times while he kissed back. We stared at eachother for a bit smiling like idiots.

"Can we go back now?"

"I thought you loved parks."

"Yeah but you make me want to cuddle you now." Youngbin look away pink.

"Hmm, okay let's go."

We get out of the tube still holding hands but we had to slowly let go of eachother to get into the car. I get into the drivers seat while Youngbin is in the passenger. I start to drive back home and turned on some music.

When I got home I locked the car and headed in my house. When Youngbin and I took off our shoes, Youngbin pulled me to my bed so we can 'cuddle'. I wrapped my arms around him while his face is in my chest.

"Hey, do you wanna meet my friends tomorrow?"

"Mmm I would love to."

"Okay I'll tell them about it later."

"Okayy." He smiled snuggling more into my chest.

Just as I was about to say something Geonu and Kyungmin busted in. Of course.

Geonu's Pov
"HEY GUYS UM-"

I see Youngbin and Heeseung cuddling on his bed. That's uh okay..

"TOTALLY SORRY FOR BURSTING IN BUT WE WENT TO THE STORE AND GOT SOME CANDY!"

"Oooh candy!" Youngbin said excitedly

"Hmm I guess I'll come eat some." Heeseung said while letting Youngbin go and they both got up to come get some.

Kyungmin and I went back to the living room and sat om the floor then poured out all the candy we bought.

"I'll actually cry if they eat this all."
Kyungmin explained

"Right this is a lot." I replied.

Youngbin and Heeseung come over holding hands again. Oh my god this is so weird. At least I'm not suffering alone.

"Ew-" Kyungmin covers my mouth.

"Don't even, you'll get killed."

"Wowww that's a lot of candy!" Youngbin says.

"It really is." Heeseung replied to his boyfriend.

Their lovey dovey things disturb me so much wishing that was me instead- I MEAN yeah it disturbs me. I grab a Hershey kisses and unwrap it and throw the wrapper at Youngbin.