14 (filler)

(I hope you dont mind kyungmin up there because i've been crying over him lately.😭)
ANYWAYS TO THE STORY

Youngbin's Pov
I had a lot of fun today at Jay's house, Heeseungs friends are actually really nice and fun. I'm glad he made good friends. But now it's time to go. What if we just sleep over like?! I don't know. Maybe next time.

"Bye guys today was really fun thank youu!!"

"Of course! Come back soon!!" Hanbin said with the brightest smile.

"Did you like my friends?" Heeseung asked staring at me.

"Mhm theyre really fun and sweet, I'm glad you made good friends."

"Mm yeah? It's all thanks to Sunoo, I'm really glad he came to talk to me." Heeseung started laughing after his sentence.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because that day he gave me Geonu's number before his own number."

"Ohh that is quite funny but is Geonu not coming with us back to your house?"

"Nope he's going with Sunghoon and Jake to their apartment to hang out then he'll get dropped off."

"Ohh are they room mates?"

"Yep."

"Okay let's get going."

We arrived at Heeseungs house, I quickly had a short conversation with Kyungmin before heading to bed with Hee.

"I'm tireddd."

"I know go to sleep."  Heeseung says wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah i will right now goodnight."

"Good night I love you."

"I love you too."

"Love you more."

Authors note
Okay I know that was short asf but thats just for the ending of that day bc next chapter is jakehoon :). Okay bye