36

"You guys ready yet??" Beomgyu knocked on the bathroom door waiting for those two lovebirds to be done.

"Who's in there??" Kai walked towards him yawning.

"Soobin and Yeonjun."

"Geez they should just admit they're together already." Taehyun said eating his food since he always had woke up first.

"We are not together!" Soobin yelled.

"Sure sure, you guys probably have been making out for the last twenty minutes." Beomgyu said.

Soobin swung the door open, "We. Are. Not. Dating." He shoved Beomgyu out the way.

"Wow, what do you have to say about this Choi Yeonjun?" Taehyun said as he watched Yeonjun walk out. 

Yeonjun just smiled following after Soobin. 

"Whatever guys, just let them take their time." Kai said walking into the bathroom dragging Beomgyu with him.

-

"We're back!!" Geonu yelled opening the door with his hands filled with food." 

"You guys should've seen those lovebirds." Beomgyu mentioned. 

"We were just getting ready, stop making it weird." Soobin rolled his eyes.

"Only people who are secretly dating get mad about that." Taehyun joked.

"Kang Taehyun I'm going to end you." Soobin said jumping up from the bed.

"Ahhh so scary, Choi Soobin is so scary." He said sarcastically.

Soobin sighed giving up. 

Geonu and Heeseung laughed at them setting up the table to eat.

"We'll be heading out to the party in two hours." Heeseung stated.

"Geez we slept until 5pm." Kai said looking at the clock.

"How late did we stay up?" Yeonjun raised an eyebrow

"You guys have literal memory loss." Taehyun said, "You guys all literally pulled a fucking all nighter.''

"Yeah and you're a goody two shoes." Beomgyu pointed out.

"I'm so not." 

"You fell asleep first not even trying to stay up with us, party pooper." 

"Really?" Taehyun pulled a picture out of Soobin sleeping in Yeonjuns chest while they were the last ones awake.

"Taehyun what the hell." 

"You guys gonna explain??" 

"We're just friends, it's just like how you were putting your head on Beomgyu's shoulder yesterday."

"I guess you're right." He said laying down going back on his phone.

The rest were still suspicious of those two but didn't mention anything.