30

Kyungmin's pov , a while after they got back home

I woke up to see messages from Yoonwon, seriously.. what does he want??

Yoonwon

Yoonwon
hey kyungminn

Kyungmin
what do you want?
and no you are not making me fall back in love with you again.

Yoonwon
is that so?

Kyungmin
yes!
you already know I'm with Geonu.

Yoonwon
welp, i guess that's out of the picture huh??
you don't have to fall in love with me, let's just be friends.

Kyungmin
that's not happening.
last time I accepted that you had me falling for you all over again.

Yoonwon
fine, i won't be myself this time.
but if you fall for me again thats not my fault.

Kyungmin
i am not going to be friends with you.

Yoonwon
Uh huh, right
Well let's hang out later and prove you wont fall for me?

Kyungmin
No way!

Yoonwon
If you don't fall for me, I won't ever bother you again :))

Kyungmin
Fine!!

I knocked on Yoonwon's door with my bitch face on. No fucking way I was falling for this mf again. He opened the door.

"Well look who it is!" He said jumping on to hug me.

"Would you get off?!"

"Okay whatever you say." I walked through the door.

"Wanna hear a song I wrote just for you?"

"No."

"Yes?? Okay!" He pulled out his guitar while I rolled my eyes.

He sang while his eyes glowed, the way he smiled at me— stop. stop kyungmin what the fuck.

He stopped.

"Falling for me already huh?"

"Hell no."

"Hey don't make it tough love, I know that face Kyungmin." He said, "That's the face you make whenever you adore something."

"Fuck."

"See??" He got up dragging me to his room. "You fell for me already like alwayssss!!"

I sighed.

"You'll never get over me will you?"

"Whatever."

He pulled me closer to him in front of the mirror in his bedroom.

"Remember all the great memories we had when we were together?" He smiled with glowing eyes. "We watched the waterfall and had such great conversations don't you miss it??" His face came closer to mine.

I took my phone out trying to ignore him.

"Blushing already??" He teased.

"No way."

"See, you still love me darling~~."

"No get out of here." I cracked a smile.

"See you cracked a smile!!" He acted excited.

In this moment I found out, I knew that I never loved Geonu like that. The way I loved Yoonwon I never felt for Geonu. I guess it was a strong platonic feeling I felt that I mistaken for romantic. I never thought it through. Geonu was a platonic feeling this whole time..?

I pulled out my phone to face the mirror taking a picture knowing what was going to happen.

Yoonwon leaned towards me smiling, he closed his eyes and I did the same kissing him passionately. Insomnia.

He kissed me again and again a couple times after that. He smiled so happily, his smile was so damn contagious oh my god. I grabbed his face and kissed him once more with a smile.

"I told you that you'll fall for me again." He laughed.

"And you're always right my love." I kissed his cheek then put my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." He said lifting up my head kissing my forehead.

"I love you too darling~" I snuggled my face into his neck.

Fuck I loved him so much, what am I doing with my life?? How come I never realized how much I was in love with him.

Yoonwon moved and pulled me to his bed cuddling me putting my head in his chest. I could feel his gentle heartbeat. I wrapped my arms around his body snuggling more into him as he also pulled me closer. It was so comfortable and felt like home.

"Comfortable my love?" He asked.

"Mhm." I nodded.

He kissed my head, "Sleep well love."

I closed my eyes falling asleep for an hour until I woke up. I was still comfortable in his arms. He was fast asleep. I got up kissing his lips before leaving. Youngbin had asked to hangout later and I made an excuse so I could meet up with Yoonwon before. But now was the time to go back to my house, he was probably waiting for me.
-
"I have to use the bathroom real quick, I'll be right back." I said as soon as I opened up the door for him.

When I came back I saw a notification on my phone. I thought it would be a great text that would make me smile from Yoonwon, but it was Geonu.

Nu<33
I'm breaking up with you.

-
Did he find out?? How..? I know I love Yoonwon more now but how could this text hurt so bad? I know what I did but it's not like I could fix what I did.