10. So over this.

Entering my car I call Peter and he picks up.

"Hey are ya here yet?"

"No I'll be there in ten"

"Alright sweet see ya then."

As I hang up, I start my car and drive as fast as I legally can to meet Peter.

I finally reach an old museum where I'm guessing they are holding the shoot.

I park my car a fair bit of a walk away from the entrance because there is no parking and walk up to the entrance where it says museum closed for shoot and its getting dark which means Peter better be done with his shoot so I can go home and walk to my car safely,

the joys of being female.

I am met with a security guard who is extremely tall and built Wearing black and sunglass even though there is no sun in sight. "Afternoon miss?

"Oh hello, I'm looking for someone who is in there and modelling"

"Sure, I'm going to need to see your pass"

Pass. What pass, Peter just told me to pick him up not go through customs.

"Well he never gave me a pass, but I won't take long and swear I'm not dangerous and I'm not a journalist, just let me see if he is in there. Please" I attempt to step around him, but he blocks my path and places his fully tatted arm in my way.

"I'm sorry miss but you have no credentials and are not an authorised personnel I can't let you in."

"But, its going to start raining and I can't leave without him, please just let me in, I'll be quick"

"Miss, I really can't let you in you can try calling him again and telling him to come out otherwise I can't let you in"

I walk over to the side which has bearly any shelter to cover me from the soon to be rain, as I a catering guy talks to the guard carrying food and another guy carrying drinks .

I call Peter to tell him to come outside, but it goes strait to voicemail.

After 40 missed calls

Peter still has not picked up.

Or replied to my 50 texts either.

As I attempt to call he again I feel a drop of rain hits my nose.

one drop turn to light sprinkle

A sprinkle turns to heavy buckets of water.

For fuck sake

---

After 5 minutes of standing in the rain, I feel it come to a stop or so I thought.

I look up to see an umbrella sheltering me "you can't wait out here in the rain" I hear an american accent tell me.

As I look up I see a tall Asian guy wearing Nike grey tracksuit bottoms and a North face jacket, Immediately I am drawn to his jawline, which is very prominent and his brown hair is messily curled, it looks so good.

Again the hormone GODS need to chill.

"Thank you " is all I can let out but it comes out as a squeak because I'm fucken freezing.

"You look cold, here take this" he hands me the umbrella and takes off his jacket revealing quite a tight t shirt that leaves very little to the imagination.

His abs are screaming at my already horny brain.

Ines stop it.

"No I can't take this" I don't know if I'm referring to him and his tight shirt or if I'm talking about the jacket.