18. Sunsets to forget the regrets

"The water is so blue here I bet they put dye in it" Ella shouts over the sound of the team playing on the beach.

Who knew football was such a loud sport. Well, right now it is mainly because the local are watching from the sidelines and cheering the boys on.

Most of which are shirtless and tanned and shirtless.

Wait I already said that.

The point is that, Leo was shirtless and tanned and sweating and his hair was all damp, his skin was glowing in the sun and there faint grains of sand on his face and in the lower regions which I admire, but know he is going to have a hard time getting sand out of some place.

He looked like a bloody Greek God.

"Who looks like a Greek God?" I look down and notice Nate staring at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

I said that out loud

"Yes you did"

Fuck he heard me.

I nod slowly and feel the gaze of someone boring  wholes in the  side of my head, turning my head  find the man of the hour himself staring at me with his hands on his hips as he tries to catch his breath.

I didn't want him to do what he did next.But, like he could read my mind he jogs over to where the group of us are seated on the sand.

God this is some shit out of Baywatch, it's like he is in slow motion and everything else around him is chaos and blurred and all I can see is just him and its really hard to stop staring directly at him because fuck he is just so god damn fine.

But we will never tell him I said that because we would never hear the end of it. 

"Hello ?" Ella's hand waves in my face breaking my train of thought.

"I said what are you guys doing here?" Leo apparently repeats himself for the second time, and all I can do is sit here a nod aimlessly as I try to keep my eyes on his forehead so I don't look down at the bear chest and tattooed abs in front of me.

"Nate dragged us down here with his Dino nuggets" Ella explains to him as apparently my speech has evaporated into nothing but, a sad attempt to not boost Leo's Ego .

"Well, in that case enjoy the view mariposa" Leo turns around, walking back to the rest of the team where they have a friendly face off with the local college team.

"Oh, I know she will" I slap Ella for shouting that response. I mean she didn't lie. But still, she should have kept her mouth shut.

I look at Leo to see if he heard any of that and I swear to God I see him physically stop and turn to look my way.

Like the lifesaver and attention whore she is (her words not mine) Ella squeals "Ouch bitch that hurt". I turn my head in just in time before I could see Leo enjoy the satisfaction of knowing there could a chance of what Ella had said being true.

"Serve you right for saying that out loud. " I retort with an angry whisper gently nudging her side

"Didn't you call him a  Greek god out loud to his kid?" wow well played Ella. Well fucken played.

"Shut up, let me enjoy the view. " I only realise what I had just said when big shot peter who is sitting behind us with Ella between his legs, snorts. 

"Which one the sunset or the sweaty tatted football player you have weird love hate relationship with underlying beef from High school an  in my eyes it is going to be kinky in bed."