epilogue

EPILOGUE: EROS AND PIP

Makkari sighed softly in confusion, "it's been weeks. We haven't heard from any of them." She looked up at a hologram of the earth in confusion. "It's like... they've disappeared."

Thena furrowed her brows, realization suddenly hitting her. "Arishem." Nova sighed softly, of course. "We have to go back."

Suddenly, she felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up and a warm feeling of energy buzzing in her chest. Thena must have felt it too because she uncrossed her arms, looking down the hallway of the Domo with furrowed brows.

She quickly conjured a weapon as she took cautious steps forward. "I feel it, too." Makkari began to make her way towards us.

Druig tilted his head on confusion as he continued to eat whatever snack he had found, "what?" He looked over in the direction that the rest of them were slowly walking towards.

Nova tilted her head as colours began to blink in the halls, and someone's voice began to echo across the walls. Suddenly, a small man fell to the floor, a drink clattering down with him.

The man laughed as if it was the funniest thing that's ever happened to him before. "Ow, ah. Wow, uh, my ears." Nova tilted her head as she noticed his incredibly pointed ears, and frowned slightly as he didn't look like any man that she'd ever seen before. "My eyes are numb." He stretched his arms out, "no more drunk teleporting for you."

"Uh-" Thena opened her mouth to speak, but was cut off.

"Uh, hey, hey, hang on. Hang on." He cleared his throat, "bah, bah, bah, bah-" ugh, he's annoying. "Bah, bah, bah, behold." Another person teleported in the middle of the hallway, but it was too dark for anyone to see their face. "The royal prince... of Titan, brother of Thanos, the knave of hearts..."

Makkari turned to Nova with wide eyes, "thanos' brother?" She asked, to which the other woman shrugged.

"...defeater of Black Robert-"

"Roger." The man in the hallway corrected.

"What- oh, ugh." The short man sighed, "defeater of Black Roger, the great adventurer... Starfox of mystery planet."

Starfox bowed at us, "what a pleasure to make your acquaintance," his smile was wide. "My fellow eternals." He turned to the short man, "you know, you really don't have to do the whole thing every time."

The short man scoffed, "well, everything you do is impressive."

"No, I know it's impressive."

"Who are you." Thena stopped the bickering between the two, causing them to look up at her.

The taller man smiled, "I'm Eros." He pointed to the short man, "this is Pip." Pip gave a thumbs up as he drank whatever liquid he had in his cup. "And you are as beautiful as legends say, Thena." Nova glared at Eros after his comment. Thena then nudged her and she looked over at her to see her raising a brow. Nova only sighed in response.

"What do you want, lads?" Druig asked with a tilted head.

"Pip and I are here to help, aren't we?" Pip raised his cup as he nodded while burping. Gross. Nova watched as an object suddenly floated above Eros' hand, much like the one that Ajak gave to Sersi. A sphere. They all watched as a light inside of it blinked. Eros puffed out a breath of air. "Your friends are in big trouble." He turned to them with a smirk, "and we know where to find them."

-----
lizzie speaks...

hi harry styles

also i can't believe this is over wtf i- i'll definitely make a sequel idc how long i have to wait i WILL make another fic for this okay? okay.

thank u all so so so much for reading this and i rly hope you liked it as much as i do <3

i love u

- lizzie