Extra: Down Goes the Wall!

Agatha and I stood upon the circular stage, looking out to the sea of tables where not a single soul relaxed. Even so, my companion shot her hand up and waved.

"Hello, everyone!" she said. "Mighty fine seeing you all here!"

"Who are you talking to?" I whispered. "There's no one here."

Agatha tossed me her confusion. "You don't see them?"

Like tiny insects, chills raced across my skin, and I suddenly felt the gaze of a hundred people latch onto me.

This is creepy.

"L-Let's just get on with it," I pushed.

"Alrighty!" From her pocket, Agatha fished out a folded piece of paper. "This comes from Mr. Creator himself." She unfolded the note and read over it. "Says here that since we're coming up on the tenth episode, he wants to do something special. He'd love to do the Demonverse Arc, but apparently, it's too early for that one." She grinned my way. "The Demonverse! That sounds cool!"

"Your definition of cool is very different from mine," I noted. "Keep going."

Agatha continued. "So, instead, he wants your input, MC."

"My input?"

"Yeah! He wants to know what kind of stuff you'd wanna see. If he likes the idea, he might just make the next episode about it!"

I raised an eyebrow. "Well, some running shoes would be nice. You keep chasing me around the frickin' house."

"It's called exercise, MC," Agatha said.

"Really? And here I thought you wanted to eat me alive."

"Puh-lease~. You'd need too much seasoning."

My eye twitched with annoyance.

I'm offended,

even though I shouldn't be?

"Anyways," Agatha concluded, "Mr. Creator says to not be shy." She spoke directly to the imaginary (or maybe not) audience. "Give any idea that you'd want to see come to life! So long as it makes sense and isn't too mature for my eyes."

"I thought he wanted my ideas?" I asked.

"Not everything is about you, MC."

I sighed.

Ten more episodes of this, huh?

Oh yeah ;)