Chapter 2: Handcuffs

I've always read that book about a woman getting abducted by a hot criminal then he locks her up in a basement and eventually they fell in love.

We can say that it was romantic that sometimes, we wished to be abducted by hot criminals.

But this?

This isn't what I was hoping for it to be! Not to mention that a huge jerk was the one who abducted me!

It makes my blood boil!

I hate this!

“AH!!” I buried my face in the pillow screaming. Taking all of my anger out in the pillow.

Hakkai must be so worried by now. He must be looking for me. They must be looking for me.

I can't escape this easily now. They locked me in a room where there was no window, no balcony, no holes!

There was a bathroom that was clean and the room seem to be clean. ‘He must be a clean freak?’ I thought as I looked around.

Inside this room was a single size bed and there was a bedside table that had a lampshade on top of it. The bathroom had a toilet, sink, tub and a shower.

There was no design inside the room. It was just plain white. It was like I was in a mental hospital.

All that's left is for me to wear a white gown and I'll really look like the part.

Well, not to mention that I'm really going insane inside this room.

Since there was no windows, there was an Air Conditioner inside and it was cold.

I tried to rummage inside the drawer hoping to find something useful. I looked under the bed and searched inside the bathroom. But nothing!

“Ah! This is hopeless!” I fell on my knees. This is so discouraging!

He doesn't need my money, nor is he a crazy stalker. So what does he want?! Could it possibly be—

My eyes widened as I clasped a hand over my mouth.

‘Am I gonna get raped?!! This can’t be?! He must be a rapist!’

I have to get out of here! I hurriedly stood up about to continue on finding something for me to use when the door creaked open.

I was frozen. My body couldn't move. My hands were shaking and my breathing was hitching.

I slowly turned to the door and saw him standing.

Is this it?! Am I gonna get rape? And after that, he would kill me.

T-This is horrible!

He was slowly approaching.

I scrambled away from him, my back hitting the wall.

“PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME! I PROMISE TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT FROM NOW ON JUST DON'T RAPE ME! I'LL GIVE EVERYTHING JUST NOT MY BODY!” I yell, tears falling from the corner of my eyes as I begged.

“Why on earth would I rape you?” He asked. Looking a bit confuse as he narrowed his eyes at me.

“Because you're a rapist? Isn't that what a rapist do?” I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Tsk, Can you stop saying something stupid for once?” He said with irritation in his voice. He continued to walk towards me the he stopped in front of me, pulling my hands then he placed something in my hands. It was a handcuff.

“Hey! What are you doing?!” I yanked my hand from him but his grip was strong. He placed the other one on his.

“You won't be able to run from me.” He coldly said.

We're locked. We're stuck with each other!

“Give me the keys.” I demanded, glaring at him.

“Shut up and walk with me.” He demanded back.

“YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!” I yell in anger. He looked irritated as he glared at me. I tried not to be intimidated but my inside were already shaking.

He let out an exasperated sigh. Running his fingers through his hair.

“Enough of that. Let's go.” He said.

“To where?! To the torture room?! No way!” I yell. I tried to yank my wrist from him but it just pulled his hand.

He mumbled something under his breath then he turned to me with irritation on his face.

“Could you quit bein' a pain in the ass and just come with me?!” He said through his gritted teeth.

“A pain in the ass?! Do you think I wanted to be here in the first place?! You took me away from my husband!” I yell in anger. “And now—” I looked down. choking a sob. My lips quivered and tears formed in my eyes. “I don't know what to do.” I whimpered , lifting a hand up to my eyes. My shoulders shook as I sobbed.

I miss them. I miss my Dad, my Mom and mostly Hakkai.

“You don't need my money or anything from me so why kidnap me in the first place? It doesn't make any sense to me.” I said. choking on my words.

There was a long silence and only my sobs filled the room. After a few moments he spoke up.

“If you come with me. I'll tell you why your here. So..” I took my hand off my eyes, holding back a sob. He raised his hand that had a handcuff on, offering his hand to me. I looked at his hand then I moved my eyes to his purple ones. “Will you come with me?” He asked.

Hesitantly, I looked at his palm then I placed my hand on his warm ones.

I looked at his hand and suddenly felt something strange. My heart just can't stop pounding loudly in my chest. I looked into his purple ones that gazed back at me.

“You better explain it to me loud and clear!” I said sounding a bit demanding.

“Whatever.” He retorted. Pulling me out of the cold room. His warm hand held my cold ones.

There was a lot of questions that I wanted to ask right now but I just have to hold it in and ask them all if we ever reach the room where he would take me.

Why did he kidnap me? And who paid him to?

Biting my lips, I placed a hand on my chest then I took a deep breath.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author's Note;

Hello! How are you guys?

What do you think of todays chapter? What do you think is the reason why (Y/n) was abducted? And who paid them to abduct her? We'll find out on the next chapter! See ya on the next chapter! Byeee

Anyways! Take care always guys! And have a wonderful day.

Easy- Rindo H. (✓)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara