Chapter 12: After All

“I never wanted for this to happen Rindo.” (Y/n) seriously stated. “But, I have to kill you.”

“Can you?” Rindo snickered.

“I can.”

“Then I'll kill you too.” Rindo said pointing the gun at her. The tension grew thicker then—

BANG!

“AHH!! I WON!!” (Y/n) lifted her hands up in victory.

“Urgh! Fuck!” Rindo cursed, placing the controller down.

They've been playing Call of duty and Rindo just kept on losing. He kept on dying.

“Bow down you peasant! HAHA!” She proudly said.

“Shut up.” Rindo muttered in annoyance. He just couldn't win against her and he hate that.

“Aw~ is someone angry that he lost??” She teased with a mocking look on her face.

“No I'm not!” He denied. ”You know what? Let's stop playing. I'm tired.” He says, standing up from the floor.

“You're right.” (Y/n) agrees, placing the controller down.

Rindo looked at her figure for a second. Isn't she bored just staying in? He's sure that she already missed going out.

“Hey Rindo-san.” (Y/n) called while putting away the things that was cluttered on the floor. “When all of this is over and I can finally get out...” She stood up then she looked at Rindo with a small smile on her lips. “Let's hang out okay?”

Rindo looked at her for a moment then he sniggered to the side. “Idiot.” He chuckled flicking her forehead. “Why would you want to hang out with a criminal?”

(Y/n) groaned, massaging her forehead with tears on the corner of her eyes. She had to admit, her forehead hurt. “Why you jerk! That hurts.” She grumbled then she put her hand down. “Why? What about it? Do you hate the idea?” She asked.

Rindo tilted his head lightly to the side then he lifted his hand. She closed her eyes, turning her head to the side she was ready to take the impact, thinking that Rindo would flick her forehead again but then— He placed a hand on top of her head making her open her eyes then she looked at Rindo who was smiling.

He ruffled her hair, gently. She felt warm as she stared into his purple ones.

***

Rindo walked down of the stairs with a towel on top of head. He was about to go inside the kitchen when he saw (Y/n) sleeping on the couch. He stopped in his tracks then he looked at her for a moment.

The Tv was still on and the remote was in her hand but she was asleep.

He approached her figure then he crouched down in front of her. Soft snores left her lips. Rindo slowly took the remote out of her hand then he placed it on the couch. He slowly pulled her back up then he carried her body.

He looked at her sleeping face then he walked up the stairs. When he arrived in (Y/n)'s room, he placed her down her bed then he looked at her for a moment before going out of her room.

Since Sanzu wasn't living here, (Y/n) came back to her room that Rindo prepared.

Rindo went inside the kitchen to drink water. After drinking, he placed the glass down. His phone on the counter rang and vibrated, making him turn to his phone.

After a few rings, he took the phone then he answered the call.

[Rindo.]

“Old man.” Rindo casually said as he walked towards the fridge.