Chapter 6: He Swore

When was it over for you?

When was it over?

When was the moment you knew

That you were gonna walk out eventually?

It's still not over for me

-When Was It Over (Sasha Alex Sloan)

“R-Rindo-san.” She choked out the words, holding Rindo's wrist trying her best to remove them from her neck.

Rindo's eyes widen when he realized what he was doing then he immediately got off her. She gasped for air, holding her neck then she slowly sat up.

“What're you doing you idiot?!” Rindo growled.

“I was about to wake you up!” She sneered then she coughed.

“You shouldn't have done that. What an idiot!” He stood up from the couch then he massaged his neck.

“Well, if that's your way of saying thank you then you're welcome.” She rolled her eyes then she stood from the couch.

The two of them went out with (Y/n) following behind Rindo. She was warily looking around. Putting her guard up incase Sanzu shows up with a sharp object in his hand.

When they arrived in the kitchen, she peered over Rindo's shoulder to see the men eating their breakfast.

“Good morning.” Ran greeted with a smile.

“Take a seat.” Koko offered the vacant seat beside him.

(Y/n) looked around, counting the men with her eyes. ‘Where's—’

“Man, my body's aching like a bitch.” Sanzu groaned. He just arrived in the kitchen. As soon as (Y/n) heard his voice from behind, she immediately pulled Rindo, making him face Sanzu then she hid behind him.

“Let go of me Idiot!” Rindo said through his gritted teeth.

She just closed her eyes, clutching hard on Rindo's shirt.

“No! The maniac's going to kill me!” She yell behind Rindo.

They were settled in their seats. Rindo sat on the center and (Y/n) sat beside Koko meanwhile, Sanzu sat across her. She just focused on her food without saying any word.

“Hey (Y/—”

(Y/n) jolts up after hearing Sanzu's voice then she unconsciously lifted her fork up ready to defend herself if Sanzu ever jumps at her.

“Woah! Chill!” Sanzu leaned back, raising his palms in surrender.

She was starting to hyperventilate making Koko who was beside her rub her back.

“She must be traumatized after what happened.” Koko said.

“Sanzu, I want you to stop using drugs when you're here.” Rindo said, not bothering to glance at the man.

“And why would I obey you?” Sanzu retorted with a smirk. Rindo lifted his lids, looking straight into Sanzu's eyes.

“Because this is my house.”

“Well, I don't take orders from you.” Sanzu snickered.

“Sanzu, Rindo's right. I don't want you taking some drugs while we're here. If you kill this woman then we'll lose the money and the weapons.” Mikey chimed.

Sanzu turned to Mikey with disbelief then he turned to Rindo who threw him a triumphant smirk making his blood boil but what could he do? The king has spoken.