Chapter 8: Urgent

(Y/n) twisted the knob, opening the door leading to Rindo's room but as soon as she opened it, she was greeted by Rindo whose upper body was exposed. His tattoo showing and so did his abs.

She gasped, panicking, then she immediately turned around.

“S-Sorry!!! Ran-san asked me to call you! He said it's urgent and that it's something about a meeting! ” She quickly said. Her cheeks were red as tomatoes.

“Why are you telling me when he could come here and call me himself?” Rindo monotonously asked. Ran would naturally come by himself if it was about their organization's meeting.

“Well, Sanzu told me that Ran asked me to call you.” She said, slowly turning her head, thinking he already put some clothes on but she was wrong.

She immediately turned away. “Can you please put some clothes on!” She yells while closing her eyes.

“Tsk. That Drug Addict.” Rindo grumbled, clicking his tongue in annoyance.

Rindo stood on the corner of the room. The room was filled with screams of agony. Sanzu was interrogating the traitor while plucking his nails off.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) was sitting on the couch in the living room while reading a book that she found under her pillow. It was the same book that she found in the library when she met Rindo the first time.

When a few minutes had passed, she placed the book down, deciding to take a break and walk around the mansion.

While she was walking around she looked at a certain door.

“Don't go inside that room.” Sanzu warned.

“Why?”

“It's a secret.” He replied with a smirk.

She stared at it momentarily. She was curious. While she was thinking about Sanzu's warning, her feet moved on their own and before she knew it, she was already in front of the door.

‘What could be inside this door? Rindo-san would get mad if I went inside!’

She was about to turn away when she heard a muffled noise inside. It was a scream of agony?

She gasped, worried that maybe someone was hurt inside. Twisting the knob, she let herself in and when she did, her face turned pale at the sight.

When she entered the door, everyone turned to the door to see her and some were in shock. Everyone was inside, except for Mikey.

“Sanzu! Didn't I tell you to lock the door?!” Ran asked Sanzu who shrug his shoulders.

“Opps.” He sniggered making the older male fume.

“You sick fuck!” Ran growled then he turned to (Y/n) who was still in shock.

“Help! Help!” The man cried out between the pain.

“W-What's g-going on?” She stammered as she looked at the bleeding man.

“What's going on is, we're killing this traitor.” Sanzu replied, loading his gun with a bullet, ready to shoot the man in the head when (Y/n) pulled Sanzu then she went in front of the man with her arms spread.

“I'm not letting you do that! You can't kill him!” She protested. She was gathering her courage at the same time. She was afraid but for the man's sake she had to suck it up.

“What if he has a family waiting for him! I don't know what he did but can you let it pas—”

BANG!

Her eyes widened at the loud noise. She slowly turned her head to see Rindo with a gun in his hand and the man whose head was blown and is now on the floor, bleeding.

It took a few seconds before it sink in. The man was dead. He was blown in the head. He's DEAD!

She wasn't scared. She didn't scream. Instead, she was furious.

“How could you take his life like that?!” She yells at Rindo then she put a hand over her mouth. Tears began to brim in her eyes. She couldn't stomach it. Blood was on her dress.

“He's a traitor who betrayed Bonten. Traitors deserve to die.” Rindo nonchalantly said as if he hadn't kill someone.

“Do you have any shred of humanity in your heart?! How could you take someone's life like you're just stomping an ant?! You're a..” She clenched her fist at her side. Her throat was beginning to hurt due to the lump that surged inside.

“A what? A monster?” Rindo stopped in front of her, staring at her with his cold purple eyes.

“Yes he had a family. But does it look like I care.” He added making her blood boil.

She lifted her hand up then she slapped him right across the face making him face the side.

“I never thought of you as a monster. I never did. After living here for weeks, I believed that you were a good person but I guess It was just me convincing myself.” She slowly back away then she ran out of the room.

Tears streamed down her face as she ran.

She could still remember the man's screams and cries.

She stopped running, then she held onto the wall for support. Her chest tightened making it hard for her to breath. She looked at the door to her room (where she used to stay before Sanzu started to attack her.) She dragged her feet to that room and as soon as she was inside her head began to ache then she saw a vague memory.

A man who had blonde and blue streak hair breaking a man's joints. She could hear the man's shriek and she could hear his broken bones.

Her head felt like breaking.

Who was that man in her memories?

She clutched her hair, her vision was turning blurry and before she knew it she collapsed down the floor.

Rindo cleaned his hands, then he went out of the room. He could still feel the stinging pain on his cheek.

He unconsciously touched his cheek where she slapped earlier then he looked down. The first time she slapped him was at the restaurant.

He let his hands fall at his side then he proceeded to walk. It was already lunch time and he decided to call her himself since she wasn't answering the others.

He stopped in front of her room then he knocked on her door but there was no answer.

“Hey idiot. It's time for lunch. Are you planning to starve yourself to death?” He spoke but he heard nothing. His brows knitted. He was getting impatient.

“Open the door (Y/n).” He coldly said, twisting the knob but it was locked.

He knocked once again but there was no answer.

“If you're not going to open this damn door then I'll break this open.” He took a step back then he kicked the door.

It flung open, it's lock broke.

When the door opened he saw (Y/n)'s body on the floor. His anger immediately turned into panic.

“(Y/n!” He rushed to her side then he held her hand which were still warm.

Her lips was pale. He immediately, carried her in his arms then he placed her on the bed.

He took his phone out of his pocket then he dialled a certain number. It rang only once before they answered.

Please come here!”