Chapter 7: Questions

(Y/n) was sitting on the couch, watching the TV that played One Piece episode 799. She was cuddling the little pillow, her eyes were on the television.

While she was so engrossed on the show, Sanzu sat beside her. She noticed that the couch shuffled but she was too focused that she didn't care.

"Want some popcorn?" Sanzu asked handing her a bowl of popcorn.

Not removing her eyes off the monitor, she moved her hand from the pillow to the bowl.

"Thanks." She thanked then she ate the popcorn.

"Welcome." Sanzu shrugged as he ate some while watching the show.

When the show was done, she pouted, getting sad that she had to wait for another week.

"Man, that was such a cliffhanger." Sanzu spoke beside her.

"Yeah I-" She trailed off when she saw Sanzu then she moved far from him, putting her guard up. "Stay away from me!" She yells, lifting her pillow up to her face.

Sanzu looked around then he turned to look back at her. "Hey, I wasn't gonna do anything bad!"

"Yeah, right! Says someone who was chasing me with a knife for five nights!" She sneered as she peered over the pillow then she covered her face once again.

"Wha-? I did that?" Sanzu asked pointing at his face.

She only peered over the pillow as she glared at Sanzu.

"Tsk!" He clicked his tongue then he leaned on the couch, crossing his legs then his one arm was over the couch. "Sorry if I almost killed you." He said with nonchalance as if he didn't meant it.

"Well, that wasn't sincere."

"Tsk! You're such a bitch just like Rindo." He breathed.

"What did you call me?!" She pulled the pillow down as she glared at Sanzu. She was mad this time. Her fear changed into anger.

Sanzu who was nervous that maybe she would report that to Rindo gulped. "I said that when Rindo was young his hair looks like chicken littles hair!" He blurted.

"What?" She tilted her hair to the side in confusion and then later on covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing. "That doesn't makes sense!" She laughed.

"Well, that's a fact! He wears glasses on top of that." Sanzu sniggered.

(Y/n) looked at the pillow that was on her lap, imagining what Rindo looked like. She didn't know what Rindo's hairstyle was but she just imagined Chicken Little and with glasses then she bursted out laughing.

"How about Ran-san?" She asked.

"His hairstyle is like Annabelle's hairstyle."

"How about Mochi-san?"

"He's bald on the sides."

"Akashi-san?"

"Slick back hair."

"Koko-san?"

"Like a rooster."

She stifled her laughter then she continued.

"How about Mikey-san?"

"Long blonde hair that's tied."

"Kakucho-san?"

"Well, he's bald, but not too bald like Rindo's sides."

She stifled her laughter again then she continued.

"How about you Sanzu-san? Do you have natural rosy pink hair?" She asked.

"Yeah, And my hair is very pretty and long. Unlike Rindo's."