Preview

This story is an omegaverse you can skip this bit  if u already now what that is.
________________________________

Beta: Betas are basically your everyday human with some exceptions. One is that they have a very weak scent, they have one but their glands do not produce it as heavily as alphas or omegas. They cannot reproduce with omegas or cannot become pregnant from alphas.

Alpha: Alpha's are the highest rank/type in the omegaverse. They are very protective of what's theirs and can be highly aggressive. Alphas have many different things from other types, ranging from physical characteristics, psychological attributes, and strong pheromones including rank/status.

Omega: Omegas are the softer and more gentle than the rest of the types. Their the only species who's males can get pregnant. The female Omegas use their systems as normal, getting pregnant that way and then nurturing the child like they should.

Heat: A heat is the time when the Omega is most fertile and ready to mate. Some choose to have partners to help during their heats, others hide in their nests without a mate until their heat is over. During their heat, Omegas produce a sickly sweet scent to draw Alpha's to mate them, whether the Omega wants to or not.

Rut: Alphas experience ruts the same way that Omegas experience heats, but instead of submitting, they feel the need to dominate. If they don't have a partner, they'll do the same thing an Omega does; lock themselves in their rooms until rut is over. However, Alphas in rut are much more dangerous than usual.
________________________________
See you in the next part <3